Oztumer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I’m fully aware McLaughlin is a right back :lol: It’s Flanagan I’m not convinced by, and would prefer to use O’Nien further up the pitch..

Yes, I like Gooch. However we’re still too reliant on McGeady. Feel we need one more naturally attacking wide player

Disagree on CB. We need some more strength there. Willis & Ozturk for me, however Baldwin is out of favour, Loovens is finished and see my comment above on Flanagan. He’s been very poor for months
where is this other right back going to play?
where is this other wide attacking player going tto play?
maguire plays wide as well...
so we we have two RBs without using onien there..
and three winers for two spots..

where is this other right back going to play?
where is this other wide attacking player going tto play?
maguire plays wide as well...
so we we have two RBs without using onien there..
and three winers for two spots..

Maguire has been better playing more central.

We’ve McGeady & Gooch. Watmore potentially if he manages to stay fit.

Yes, McLaughlin at RB. I’d personally look to move Flanagan on. If he plays CB he’s poor but the excuse is he’s a full back. He’s been poor out wide too and then it was “he’s a CB” :lol:

Truth is we’re heading into a long season with only Ozturk & Willis. Baldwin out of favour with the manager. Loovens finished. And Flanagan? You keep saying he’s not a CB...

We make this mistake every season of not having proper depth in the squad. Within a few games we’re shifting players out of position

Yes, McLaughlin at RB. I’d personally look to move Flanagan on. If he plays CB he’s poor but the excuse is he’s a full back. He’s been poor out wide too and then it was “he’s a CB” :lol:

Truth is we’re heading into a long season with only Ozturk & Willis. Baldwin out of favour with the manager. Loovens finished. And Flanagan? You keep saying he’s not a CB...

We make this mistake every season of not having proper depth in the squad. Within a few games we’re shifting players out of position
flanagn isnt a CB in terms of his natural positon..but he is perfectly adequate cover there..and cover for both full back positons..
is baldwin finsihed or just a reserve? we have tio have reserves you know?
maguire might be better central..but he wont get a game there if you want onein up there surely? so he can be on the wing..
its called having sqaud..

flanagn isnt a CB in terms of his natural positon..but he is perfectly adequate cover there..and cover for both full back positons..
maguire might be better central..but he wont get a game there if you want onein up there surely? so he can be on the wing..

Yes. We’ve an unbalanced squad.

Surely we’re allowed to discuss what we need, whether it happens is unlikely though.

Yes. We’ve an unbalanced squad.

Surely we’re allowed to discuss what we need, whether it happens is unlikely though.
do we have an unbalanced sqaud? we have one area f inbalance..at left back..

in every other posiotn we have more than one experienced player..
we have some shit players of course..but thats not what unbalanved means.

Absolutely. Scored 30 goals in two seasons last time he was in this league.

Hey, Charlie Wyke scored 15 L1 goals in 17/18 season. Let’s sign him.

Look, Will Grigg scored 25 L1 goals in 15/16. He'd guarantee us goals.

Wow, James Vaughan scored 24 L1 goals 16/17. We should be in for him.

Oztumer ... scored ... we should ...

Imagine Flanagan at rb getting forward and trying to link up with a winger to whip the ball in ffs. Nevermind getting skinned left right and centre by a pacey wideman.
Hey, Charlie Wyke scored 15 L1 goals in 17/18 season. Let’s sign him.

Look, Will Grigg scored 25 L1 goals in 15/16. He'd guarantee us goals.

Wow, James Vaughan scored 24 L1 goals 16/17. We should be in for him.

Oztumer ... scored ... we should ...
.....sign him, I agree.

Imagine Flanagan at rb getting forward and trying to link up with a winger to whip the ball in ffs. Nevermind getting skinned left right and centre by a pacey wideman.

.....sign him, I agree.
flanagna did that..when he won promion from this league..he isnt an attacking full back like...
if you want one of those you pay onien there..
mcloughlin fanagn and onien all able to play that role, one of them made league one team of the season two years back as a right back, one won promotionfrom this league three years back playin some gaes at rifhght back, and one of them was the starting right back for the team that got to the play off final last year in this league...every team would ther their cocks off for that level of depth..

flanagna did that..when he won promion from this league..he isnt an attacking full back like...
if you want one of those you pay onien there..
mcloughlin fanagn and onien all able to play that role, one of them made league one team of the season two years back as a right back, one won promotionfrom this league three years back playin some gaes at rifhght back, and one of them was the starting right back for the team that got to the play off final last year in this league...every team would ther their cocks off for that level of depth..

Got to be one of the all time SMB best spellings.

Has Flanagan changed his surname?

Fair enough, but he looks better up top to me.

What happens if he gets injured?
We would be fucked
And unbalanced squad for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back