Oztumer

This. Contrary to popular belief we don’t need a number 10 type player. We are well stocked there, just need to get more out of the players we have
It's the one player we do need. We haven't got a natural number 10 and it has shown for the last 18 months. The link up play between the midfield and forwards is absolutely shocking.

Fair enough, but he looks better up top to me.

What happens if he gets injured?
wellfirstly..does ross system have a numebr 10 in it? if we play 442 there isnt a job for a traditional number 10..

is embl;eton a numebr 10? i mean fans on where were whailing and calling the owners all sorts pf names for not giving him a contract and taklking about embelton as a great prospect..now he is nothing..

We can score goals. We can’t keep them out at the other end. We need a left back before anything else imo.

LB, CB and another natural attacking wide player required imo. We’re still too reliant on McGeady

I’d also be happier with the squad balance with another genuine RB but with Flanagan & also O’Nien being shunted there it’s not likely to happen

LB, CB and another natural attacking wide player required imo. We’re still too reliant on McGeady

I’d also be happier with the squad balance with another genuine RB but with Flanagan & also O’Nien being shunted there it’s not likely to happen
conor mcloughlin is a right back..two seasons ago he made league one team of the season at right back..

jack ross is playing him out of position..

flanagna is also a full back..

gooch has started the season very well in wide positons..he is fine there..
CB? I tink willis and oturk are fine..and the others will do as backup..

conor mcloughlin is a right back..two seasons ago he made league one team of the season at right back..

jack ross is playing him out of position..

flanagna is also a full back..

gooch has started the season very well in wide positons..he is fine there..
CB? I tink willis and oturk are fine..and the others will do as backup..

Thanks I’m fully aware McLaughlin is a right back :lol: It’s Flanagan I’m not convinced by, and would prefer to use O’Nien further up the pitch..

Yes, I like Gooch. However we’re still too reliant on McGeady. Feel we need one more naturally attacking wide player

Disagree on CB. We need some more strength there. Willis & Ozturk for me, however Baldwin is out of favour, Loovens is finished and see my comment above on Flanagan. He’s been very poor for months

Last edited:

Back