Oztumer

Thanks I’m fully aware McLaughlin is a right back :lol: It’s Flanagan I’m not convinced by, and would prefer to use O’N

Disagree on CB. We need some more strength there. Willis & Ozturk for me, however Baldwin is out of favour, Loovens is finished and see my comment above on Flanagan. He’s been very poor for months
Would be good if we could shift one of those 3 out and replace them with better quality. Baldwin the most likely, as he has a decent record at this level.

In the podcast, Kimpioka didn't even know, SD had made him an improved offer fhs.
Just sounds like the agent will try and move him on and get a nice little cut. I'm not sure he will even make it as a very rough diamond.
Hasn't panned out well football wise for Asoro, whilst how is Maja, doing at Bordeaux? Getting a game?

There should be a law that agents have 24 hours to inform their “client” of an offer. Maybe to be extended under certain “circumstances”

Ridiculous that they’re able to shield offers away from players

In the podcast, Kimpioka didn't even know, SD had made him an improved offer fhs.
Just sounds like the agent will try and move him on and get a nice little cut. I'm not sure he will even make it as a very rough diamond.
Hasn't panned out well football wise for Asoro, whilst how is Maja, doing at Bordeaux? Getting a game?

Maja has been injured but played at the weekend and scored where he turned two defenders inside out and scored from the edge of the box.

Kimpioka is more like Asoro than Maja. Both seem to lack any real quality. At this stage of their careers at least.

Signed for Charlton

Not good enough for us though etc.

Last edited:

Back