Oztumer

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple fact that yous went down and didnt play a player who scored 30 goals in the two seasons before shows why yous probs went down.

Here's another simple fact for yous.

Virtually all those goals were scored in League 1.

We were in the Championship last season.

If we'd been relying on his input to save us, we'd have been relegated by Xmas.

I'm fairly sure he was one of the players Donald talked about in a podcast last summer? Didn't like the fact he wanted to double his wages upon promotion or something like that.

I dont think we've really replaced Honeyman and Oztumer would be a cracking replacement, however it depends what he wants to do formation wise, if he wants to go back to 4 at the back and go 4-2-3-1 then it's a no brainer to go for Oztumer. For me like what's been said our priority should be getting a left back in.
mcnulty is honeymans replacemtn and embelton..

His record in this league is impressive, similar goal scoring to Maddison and a few assists albeit not as many as Maddison but for free vs 2.5m he'd seem a decent punt.

Could he sign for a Championship club? My understanding is if a player is registered with a club when a transfer window shuts he's unable to sign for a club that operates within that transfer window but his situation may be different.

Ideal time to flex our finances which Ross and Donald speak about and we have barely seen yet.

Should be able to offer more than any other club but depends if he fancies moving further up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back