Our fans on Sanderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

So has Conor Mclauchlin improved beyond recognition?. I heard plenty saying he'd never been a footballer in the period when I couldntbring myself
to watch the full match. Last few I've watched again and he looks steady to me.

Imagine being the op man, sitting in his bedsit thinking up shit wum threads. Sad kernt.

A quick search of the threads he started does support he is either a Mag, seriously troubled, 12 or some combination of these. A standard format is - [(insert player to do well in recent game) is rubbish (quote a few negative things said about him in past), agreed? or thoughts?], there is usually then a mix of input from posters either refuting or sticking to their longer term negative view. He came unstuck choosing Sanderson to slag, his O'Nien one got much more traction recently. His 'Sack LJ - Barton for manager' thread was so daft to be amusing though.

Change their views daily on here, fickle as out. Laughable tbh.

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?

Totally agree mate.
Our "fans" are horrendous for it and are well known in the corporate circles of League 1 for been the worst fans for it
Well you must have had your head firmly up your cason then

Some of them won't have a word said against our fan base but the truth is out there and we'll known to people

Last edited:
Nope, totally wrong there marra not seen anything like slagging him off
I’ve seen nothing but praise recently and rightly so. This goes for all the players who at this moment in time are in very decent form. Long may it continue. I can be a right moaner at the best of times, but where credit is due it’s due simple as that.

Sanderson hasn't had much criticism, but he has had some.

I have nothing against them personally but I would like Matthews, Burge, Vokins and Scowen to never, ever play for us again. Awful players. Sanderson isnt too far behind them either, hes looked shit.

Wtf are you on about. Parkinson won 1 game in his first 10 or something. He was the reason we fucked up last season. Parkinson signed the shite like AOB, Sanderson, Matthews, Graham etc All complete shit.
And as for PDC, you mean the guy that kept us in the premier league?

This ref is scum.

Wyke rhino shit
Sanderson shit
Power shit
Scowen shit

Change their views daily on here, fickle as out. Laughable tbh.

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.
L

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?

Absolutely no criticism from me or anyone else that I have seen. Not sure what you’re reading tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back