Our fans on Sanderson

Change their views daily on here, fickle as out. Laughable tbh.

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?

Is it the same people changing their minds in a fickle manner, or are those who criticised simply not commenting any more and others who gave him time are saying they're impressed? Not that I've seen much criticism of the lad, most were just surprised he wasn't getting a game

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?
Do you read things on here then think the opposite has been said? .

I have have only mainly read posts of people wanting him in the 11.

Of course it's a big board this and some will criticise him. Not everyone agrees on things but don't feel he's had much.

Nature of fans as LJ has took a lot of shit. He may get more and fail but until then I say support .

I try to ignore too much negativite posts

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?
If he was getting slagged off left right and centre as you claim presumably it would be very easy for you to post some links as evidence.

The smell of gravy is strong with this one

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?

Haven't seen anyone slag him off.

Only thing I've seen is this constant insistence to play him right back when he's clearly a much better centreback.

Back