Our fans on Sanderson

Change their views daily on here, fickle as out. Laughable tbh.

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?
Agreed you go on the ignore list. Idiot.

This forum isn’t always a reflection of our fan base.

I don’t like to mention it (lolz) but an outsider reading these boards would assume that we’d Lynch Stewart Donald at the first sight of him.

But he spoke with some fans on Saturday (although I am being forced to mention it) and it was all very amicable.

Similar to how the little angry republicans would probably bend a knee to HRH Majesty Queen Elizabeth II if they were lucky enough to meet her.

I've changed my mind, though I wasn't slagging him off and I don't think he's Maldini now.

I didn't see the fuss a few weeks ago, didn't think he was a good fit for RB and didn't think he had taken his opportunity at CB.

Since then he's taken his opportunity and put in a couple of great performances.

Of course it's a big board this and some will criticise him. Not everyone agrees on things but don't feel he's had much.

Nature of fans as LJ has took a lot of shit. He may get more and fail but until then I say support .

I try to ignore too much negativite posts
I’m not name-dropping but when I chatted to Lee Johnson on 2 occasions on Saturday he was very pleasant and a credit to the club.

Back