Our fans on Sanderson

Is it the same people changing their minds in a fickle manner, or are those who criticised simply not commenting any more and others who gave him time are saying they're impressed? Not that I've seen much criticism of the lad, most were just surprised he wasn't getting a game
That’s not how it works. We are a hive mind and not capable of individual thought or opinion. Haway man get with the programme!!

Change their views daily on here, fickle as out. Laughable tbh.

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?
Maybe it’s different people bigging him up now to those who criticised him in the past? Lots of people are bigging up O’Nein these days too while some were slaughtering him less than a month ago. People have different opinions.

I think all of ours fans have liked him since his first game. Everyone was wondering why he wasn’t in the team.
That's all I've seen.
Fans amazed that he wasn't picked and that he must be doubting himself because of it.
Sanderson has been praised in every game that he's played.
The OP is a wazzock but there was posters slagging him off after a couple of games like.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never seen any, and if there were any, the positive posts must have outweighed the negative 50 to 1.

Last edited:
To be honest, against Hull he was poor and Eaves had a few good chances when Sanderson was ball watching, he has been motm last two games but in them games he hasn’t exactly been up against world beaters playing up front. Lets see just hope he keeps playing well.

I think he’s utter crap and worth about 50 grand if any interested Wolves management are looking in.
I am 100% in agreement with the sentiment of this thread.
I would even go as far as 50 grand plus 100 grand sell-on fee. I know that is generous, but hey, that's my nature.

Sanderson was getting slagged left right and centre on here last week, now of all a sudden hes like a prime Paolo Maldini.

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?
I thought the main sentiment was 'why is Sanderson not in the team'. He has been good virtually every appearance so I am not sure what you are referring to.

General concensus has seemed to be that he’s rated and wonder why he wasn’t getting much game time until recently. Daft argument from op tbh.

I would say very very few slagged him off but there were a few who had doubts about him and thought he had performed no better and sometimes worse than our other defenders.. and I was one of them.
I think this was more down to an expectation that he would perform at the level he has the last few games..and I am pleased that he is showing that quality I expected from him on arrival

Crazy. Very fickle.

Agreed?

If you go on a match thread you'll find pretty much every player in the team being criticized at some point. Not seen any negative threads on him though.

I see what you did then .
It's beginning to look like Wolves have somehow rumbled our cleverly disguised attempt to pitch a low deal for Sanderson. I've no idea how they managed to see through it.
Best we can hope for now is another season long loan or a bid of a zillion pounds. Ah well, as long as it lasts we can chant "Haway Sanderson".

Back