Our cops in the north

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh reet, I’ve got mixed up.

Who was the bloke whose car reg they tracked off the cctv and then raided his house and found the money and knife that was identified by the old fella.
Thought he was the bloke with the tattoo on his face who got 7 year and 8 months.:?:

And didn’t realise the cops were the courts and judges in terms of the lads with the weeds crops.
He was aye. The other lad got grassed by someone iirc
The copper was giving it 'That's a guilty plea right there' when the old fella partially ID'd the 3rd kid ffs :lol:
Not a good advert for all authorities concerned tbf but moreso the courts I agree

The bloke who was robbed at his home in Penshaw lives in my Nan's street (directly opposite her house in actual fact).

Always been a very shifty bloke IMO, not in any way condoning or justifying what happened to him as that was a cowardly act.

My dad text me to tell me he was watching it last night and he wanted a second opinion that it was definitely him. There'll be more to that story without a doubt is all I'll say.
I bet she got RSI twitching the curtains that night

Not as much as that copper woman offering people Marks and Spencer’s biscuits, daft cow.
That was for the cameras

Asda Smart Price the rest of the time

Last edited:
Think this just goes to show that names like Dallan should be banned, their parents sterilised and taken away.

Also, has anyone with facial tattoos ever contributed anything good to society?

If I meant something I would have said .So if it says all then surprisingly that means all. But it didn't so therefore it doesn't mean all
I'll let him know he has some of your sympathy back
I forgive you

They only caught the 2 in the house because someone grassed them and the 3rd scrote who was caught wearing the bloke's watch got off with it
Same as the kid they found in the loft full of weed crops with the machete that nearly chopped someone's arm off
I'm sure there's a lot of work goes into " we have a name "
Not sure how they are supposed to catch them? .There's a canny pool of potential suspects for a crime once committed .Maybe you need some luck but you make your own luck

Last edited:
They only caught the 2 in the house because someone grassed them and the 3rd scrote who was caught wearing the bloke's watch got off with it
Same as the kid they found in the loft full of weed crops with the machete that nearly chopped someone's arm off

3rd bloke got done for handling stolen goods and I presume the aggravated burglary charge was withdrawn at court

He said the majority of their time is spent dealing with the same people who see their way of life completely different to the rule of law and simply have no remorse for any damage they cause and see arrest and incarceration as an occupational hazard

Correct. They see it as a risk of the job. The law does apply to them but they dont apply to it. You get your everyday petty crime where they know they will get caught as they're that well known but they need a fix and can only think about there and then. These are part and parcel and relatively decent to deal with. They know the score.
You get the high end criminals who again see their job as theirs and cops job as cops. Most of the time there is still a respect there for cops from these and you can have a decent conversation with them about it.
Then there the ones in the middle. The ones who feel they have something to prove to fuck knows who so simply want to make a cops day harder for no apparant reason. Will want to fight.. usually only once in a cell or cage strangely. Will say theyve taken x number of tablets to go to hospital, will shit and piss in cells, threaten to stab cops if they come into a house. These are the thick ones who dont realise it makes it all take longer and makes it all worse for them as there is only ever one winner and its usually the one carrying 50k volts... these ones get the old ticker going though

Last edited:
Correct. They see it as a risk of the job. The law does apply to them but they dont apply to it. You get your everyday petty crime where they know they will get caught as they're that well known but they need a fix and can only think about there and then. These are part and parcel and relatively decent to deal with. They know the score.
You get the high end criminals who again see their job as theirs and cops job as cops. Most of the time there is still a respect there for cops from these and you can have a decent conversation with them about it.
Then there the ones in the middle. The ones who feel they have something to prove to fuck knows who so simply want to make a cops day harder for no apparant reason. Will want to fight.. usually only once in a cell or cage strangely. Will say theyve taken x number of tablets to go to hospital, will shit and piss in cells, threaten to stab cops if they come into a house. These are the thick ones who dont realise it makes it all take longer and makes it all worse for them as there is only ever one winner and its usually the one carrying 50k volts... these ones get the old ticker going though
Oddly I’m immune to taser and c.s gas. I could be a super crim. Apart from I’m a good lad.

He lost my sympathy when he was banging on about being a Christian and having to forgive them. Something didnt sit quite right with his behaviour. Maybe i am too much of a cynic
Even strange people don't deserve that though.

same here, me daughters a police officer with Durham, love these programmes but they sometimes make me wary for her...some scumbags on the streets these days.
They have always been there. People are just shite and always will be. The chances of getting caught however appear to have reduced but on the case of this poor bloke I think the flatties did a cracking job

Last edited:
Just watching now, the cops did a marvellous job on that aggravated burglary mind :cool:. I hope the elderly gentleman is okay now bless him - but I do feel someone must have known that cash was there, they wouldn't have risked jail time over a couple of hundred quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back