Our cops in the north

Very odd,anyone however odd they may behave should get sympathy after being robbed at knifepoint by three nutjobs .They all looked proper loopers .We seemed to have turned him into some kind of villain and charlatan and opportunist based on nowt other than he has a bit of an odd manner .Bit like the landlord few years back who got framed for a murder he didn't do because he didn't conform enough for people.
I think you are embelleshing what i said. I have sympathy with him. Just not as much as at the start of the programme. I also havent drawn any inferences whatsoever to him being an opportunist or charlatan. Just simply playing up a bit to the cameras

I think you are embelleshing what i said. I have sympathy with him. Just not as much as at the start of the programme. I also havent drawn any inferences whatsoever to him being an opportunist or charlatan. Just simply playing up a bit to the cameras
Just reading what you put ,"he lost my sympathy",you didn't say the above , you've then try to explain why he should get non based on assumptions .He was a bit odd in his manner but lots of people are

Just reading what you put ,"he lost my sympathy",you didn't say the above , you've then try to explain why he should get non based on assumptions .He was a bit odd in his manner but lots of people are
I didnt say he lost all my sympathy though did i?

The second bit is nonsense and my opinion. Nobody else has to like it or agree with. Thats why it is an opinion

Last edited:
I didnt say he lost all my sympathy though did i?

The second bit is nonsense and my opinion. Nobody else has to like it or agree with. Thats why it is an opinion
Reeto :lol: . … you must have meant my but not all my ...silly me ..anyway ,that's the only reason I chirped up in the first place

My lass is a Durham copper too. I worry all the time. She is off response and beats now but still has to deal with some horrible individuals every day.
our kid has just started response, it is a worry mate, but she was adamant about joining..Only been there a short while and had some awful things to deal with already..

our kid has just started response, it is a worry mate, but she was adamant about joining..Only been there a short while and had some awful things to deal with already..
Our lass is about 15 years in. The majority of it on response. If she has got into Durham she must be up to it mate so try not to worry. Impossible I know, I'd worry even more if it was my daughter.

Our lass is about 15 years in. The majority of it on response. If she has got into Durham she must be up to it mate so try not to worry. Impossible I know, I'd worry even more if it was my daughter.

thanks very much mate, appreciate it. but aye, its a worry.

Last edited:
I watch that 999 one on c4. Some scary shit they have to put up with on a daily basis. In some parts of society there is simply no respect and no fear of consequence.
knew a copper who had arrested someone at least 10 times for a variety of crimes. He went to prison as an inconvenience. He then killed a young kid by driving through red light. Arrested and charged with manslaughter but same copper said the character couldn't give a fuck and was completely unphased by anything he did ! He said there are some people who simply do not and will not live by any rules and couldn't care less about anything they do or the damage they cause. Some people are simply beyond redemption !

knew a copper who had arrested someone at least 10 times for a variety of crimes. He went to prison as an inconvenience. He then killed a young kid by driving through red light. Arrested and charged with manslaughter but same copper said the character couldn't give a fuck and was completely unphased by anything he did ! He said there are some people who simply do not and will not live by any rules and couldn't care less about anything they do or the damage they cause. Some people are simply beyond redemption !

Which is why they should be locked up and never see the light of day. Let them even have a nice little life in jail with drugs, hookers etc. I dont care as long as the twats are off the street.

I bet 90% of the bastards they have to deal with a repeat offenders who there is no hope for.

Where’s Charles Bronson when you need him

Back