Our cops in the north

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching now, the cops did a marvellous job on that aggravated burglary mind :cool:. I hope the elderly gentleman is okay now bless him - but I do feel someone must have known that cash was there, they wouldn't have risked jail time over a couple of hundred quid.
Given the nature of his business it was inevitable that he would have a wad of cash.

Canny Cops on BBC iPlayer

Must watch 3 part series regarding the canny folk of Hordon and Seaham.

Sorry just seen the thread below

Last edited:
What about PAVA?
Not sure, probably, if not I can normally get through these type of restraints. It was a skill I developed during escape and evasion exercises.
The taser thing came about after a rowdy night up Marley Potts where the policeman was shocked I was not affected by it.
I’m also licensed to carry a small fire arm on the street for my own protection. Which I don’t.

Not sure, probably, if not I can normally get through these type of restraints. It was a skill I developed during escape and evasion exercises.
The taser thing came about after a rowdy night up Marley Potts where the policeman was shocked I was not affected by it.
I’m also licensed to carry a small fire arm on the street for my own protection. Which I don’t.

Pubs open this early in Ashbrooke, do they?

I think I've seen the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back