Open message for Roger and or Pabs>>>

• Thread starter Houghton Ref ™
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the tickets that the 21/22 year olds were proudly saying that they got for £4 (U16 price) by any chance?

Jeez man - never mind banning them off the board - just report them straight to SAFC and see how funny it is then. :roll:

Flared Hicks said:
Are these the tickets that the 21/22 year olds were proudly saying that they got for £4 (U16 price) by any chance?

Jeez man - never mind banning them off the board - just report them straight to SAFC and see how funny it is then. :roll:

Never miss a trick do ya Flicky? :wink:

Flared Hicks said:

Ill be the first to admit I used to that like, bit to risky now like..mind, how a supposed 21 year old (how old is WHED?) can get his hands on a under-16 ticket let alone get into the ground with it, is beyond me..

daveydavey said:
Ill be the first to admit I used to that like, bit to risky now like..mind, how a supposed 21 year old (how old is WHED?) can get his hands on a under-16 ticket let alone get into the ground with it, is beyond me..

Cos he's an immature little shit who probably hangs around with kids as well since normal people wouldn't be able to stand him and his bigotted ramblings.

Or maybe he just looks about 16 as well.....could be why he's got a chip on his shoulder- small, geeky man syndrome.

daveydavey said:

Have you seen the pic of him, would imagine it'd be pretty easy, if they still didn't believe him he could just have one of his sissy fits.

Im in agreement with the ref here, the shite posters need reigning in. I've noticed alot of the better posters spending less & less time on here

hully2000 said:
Cos he's an immature little shit who probably hangs around with kids as well since normal people wouldn't be able to stand him and his bigotted ramblings.

Or maybe he just looks about 16 as well.....could be why he's got a chip on his shoulder- small, geeky man syndrome.
:lol:

walesie said:
Have you seen the pic of him, would imagine it'd be pretty easy, if they still didn't believe him he could just have one of his sissy fits.

Im in agreement with the ref here, the shite posters need reigning in. I've noticed alot of the better posters spending less & less time on here

Agree 100% with the last paragraph. The likes of Smoker, JKLL, Provider are the one's I miss the most. Rather read one of their posts than 100 of the zany crew's

Aye, some class posters have gone or hardly post anymore. I only started coming on here about a year ago but even then there would be some superb banter most days. Has definitely tailed off..........

the parsnip for example had a quality identity of characters but has changed alot as well...........

hully2000 said:
Aye, some class posters have gone or hardly post anymore. I only started coming on here about a year ago but even then there would be some superb banter most days. Has definitely tailed off..........

the parsnip for example had a quality identity of characters but has changed alot as well...........
Got here a month before ya(had to re-register), would agree with that...then again, the lads whove been longer probably blame us :wink:

hully2000 said:

Board was at it's best in late 2002 IMO, I was off school just before Xmas for a week with the flu, sat on here all day and the craic was superb

hully2000 said:

Sorry mate but if you are serious about improving the content of the posts in general. Start by improving your own as they are more than often absoulte shite.

The Cultured Mackem said:
Sorry mate but if you are serious about improving the content of the posts in general. Start by improving your own as they are more than often absoulte shite.

Pot, kettle black mate :roll:

I know I'm not setting an example here but posts like your last one do not make the board any better

The Breen Machine said:
Board was at it's best in late 2002 IMO, I was off school just before Xmas for a week with the flu, sat on here all day and the craic was superb

Agree, the board was totally unrecognisable to what it is now.

Ive always found it goes in swings and roundabouts though, shit for a few months and then back to normal, but it seems to be lingering on the shit side a bit more these days. Shame.

Kevin said:
Agree, the board was totally unrecognisable to what it is now.

Ive always found it goes in swings and roundabouts though, shit for a few months and then back to normal, but it seems to be lingering on the shit side a bit more these days. Shame.

It does tend to go in swings and roundabouts but recently there's more and more poor craic and more posters who look for childish chomps, these posters know who they are and I don't think banning in some cases would be too harsh.

Quick word on WHED - Capable of sensible and worthy banter, just needs to calm himself down but I think he believes his board persona too much. Not a bad lad in person though

The Breen Machine said:
Pot, kettle black mate :roll:

I know I'm not setting an example here but posts like your last one do not make the board any better

The person in question is responsiable for imature pointless posts but is quick to criticise others for doing the same thing. This is the point I'm trying to make!

The Breen Machine said:
It does tend to go in swings and roundabouts but recently there's more and more poor craic and more posters who look for childish chomps, these posters know who they are and I don't think banning in some cases would be too harsh.

Quick word on WHED - Capable of sensible and worthy banter, just needs to calm himself down but I think he believes his board persona too much. Not a bad lad in person though
The same can probably be said of 90% of posters on the board, why some people feel to urge to give it large on here is beyond me...although im sure the fact that they make contact only through electronic signals gives them the confidence to tell someone to f*ck off...:roll:

The person in question is responsiable for imature pointless posts but is quick to criticise others for doing the same thing. This is the point I'm trying to make!

Can't say I've noticed, I'll let you both off :wink:

I'd just like to point out that I've been posting on the various incarnations of this message board since 1999, and every couple of months there has been a thread about how the board isn't as good as it used to be :grin:

However, the "board isn't what it used to be" threads aren't as good as they used to be....:razz:

daveydavey said:
The same can probably be said of 90% of posters on the board, why some people feel to urge to give it large on here is beyond me...although im sure the fact that they make contact only through electronic signals gives them the confidence to tell someone to f*ck off...:roll:

Thats right! The night you told me you were going to fuck my mother! So your guilty on this count as well. Practice what you are preaching.

Thats right! The night you told me you were going to fuck my mother! So your guilty on this count as well. Practice what you are preaching.
Oh shes a goon'un:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back