Open message for Roger and or Pabs>>>

• Thread starter Houghton Ref ™
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend of the Pie said:
Sounds like the ALS Bonkers Brigade ruffled a few feathers tonight?

That was the intention yes,maybe the private jokes should have remained just that,but then again it`s only a message board so who gives a flying fuck.

Did you get to see the Burnley game matey ? what did you think ?

billingham-mackem said:
That was the intention yes,maybe the private jokes should have remained just that,but then again it`s only a message board so who gives a flying fuck.

Did you get to see the Burnley game matey ? what did you think ?

Only got to see highlights, Championship games aren't on down here. The good news for me is that I'm back mid April, so will be able to get to games this year, and buy a season ticket for next year. It's quite hard to tell really being down here what's really going on, but from what I saw at Xmas we have a neat and tidy football side but a little lighweight, which didn't really reflect a large percentage of the posts on here. Do you know if the Peterborough branch do any drinking on the coaches to games?

billingham-mackem said:
I Know where you are coming from Gav but if everyone with shit craic was ejected that would only leave you,Corvus and MBH (and a few others )

The SMB is still the number 1 football forum on tinternet imho,Yes not everyone agrees with eachother and there are as many shite threads as gems,but isn`t it the diversity of the board what makes it what it is ? What one poster finds funny/intresting another poster won`t.

Dear me! Talk about kissing peoples arses! Gav Mackem and that old git Corvus are shite craic. Lets ban everyone and listen to their words of wisdom everyday.

Legend of the Pie said:
Only got to see highlights, Championship games aren't on down here. The good news for me is that I'm back mid April, so will be able to get to games this year, and buy a season ticket for next year. It's quite hard to tell really being down here what's really going on, but from what I saw at Xmas we have a neat and tidy football side but a little lighweight, which didn't really reflect a large percentage of the posts on here. Do you know if the Peterborough branch do any drinking on the coaches to games?

Are you moving back to blighty?

Legend of the Pie said:

You will need to register but the whole of the burnley game is here to download
http://www.fbtz.com/forum/index.php? as well as MOTD,Soccer am and various other footy related things.

Not sure but you could always go for the beer in a pop bottle trick ;)

The Cultured Mackem said:
Are you moving back to blighty?

2 stag do's, 2 weddings, end of a potential promotion season, premiership season ticket, the Ashes cricket, it was all too much to resist, so I'm going to spend a couple of years back in the mother country and see how it goes.

billingham-mackem said:
You will need to register but the whole of the burnley game is here to download
http://www.fbtz.com/forum/index.php? as well as MOTD,Soccer am and various other footy related things.

Not sure but you could always go for the beer in a pop bottle trick ;)

Ta for the link, I'll scive off this afternoon and watch it.

My usual trick is to pour half a litre of vodka into a coke bottle, making a king size vodka and coke, it works like a charm at cricket venues anyhow.

Legend of the Pie said:
2 stag do's, 2 weddings, end of a potential promotion season, premiership season ticket, the Ashes cricket, it was all too much to resist, so I'm going to spend a couple of years back in the mother country and see how it goes.

I'll be at the test match at the Oval. Best mate is a member with Surrey. Which test match are you planning to go and see?

I'll be at the test match at the Oval. Best mate is a member with Surrey. Which test match are you planning to go and see?

I would have gone to the Headingly one, but it's not on this time around:confused: , I won't pay over the odds for Lords, so probably Trent Bridge or the Oval, my only issue with the Oval test is that being the 5th test it could be all over by then. Hopefully not.

Any chance of getting tickets for the Oval from your mate?

Legend of the Pie said:
I would have gone to the Headingly one, but it's not on this time around:confused: , I won't pay over the odds for Lords, so probably Trent Bridge or the Oval, my only issue with the Oval test is that being the 5th test it could be all over by then. Hopefully not.

Any chance of getting tickets for the Oval from your mate?

No probs mate! He is a regular. I'll PM you nearer the time. It will be another excuse for a piss up hopefully in summer sun!

No probs mate! He is a regular. I'll PM you nearer the time. It will be another excuse for a piss up hopefully in summer sun!

I'm really excited about the Ashes. With Flintoff fit, and hopefully Pieterson selected and showing similar form to what he had in Jaapieland, hopefully we'll give skippy a good run for his money.

Legend of the Pie said:
I'm really excited about the Ashes. With Flintoff fit, and hopefully Pieterson selected and showing similar form to what he had in Jaapieland, hopefully we'll give skippy a good run for his money.

sorry, no chance

total_recall said:
Ref - get ya head out of Streakers arse, ffs, your so far up it you can see his liver.

Tonights "humour" was started at Streaks inability to take a joke regarding an auctioning of a ticket, which was never going to happen. Infamouscarr was JOKING...sadly the cencept of a joke appears to be lost of you two

What a load of f***ing bollocks was he. The post certainly didn't look like a joke to me. No winks at the end or fuck all. He was ticket touting scum. Greedy greedy fucker trying to make money off fellow Sunderland fans.

For anyone who thinks they missed an "intresting" night last night, don't worry, it was not intresting, just two members of the Zany crew, one of whom trying to tout a ticket and the other supporting him in this, got a bit of "scum" jeers and a PM, made a meal of each and got sin binned, just horrible bickering, shite night on here.

daveydavey said:
For anyone who thinks they missed an "intresting" night last night, don't worry, it was not intresting, just two members of the Zany crew, one of whom trying to tout a ticket and the other supporting him in this, got a bit of "scum" jeers and a PM, made a meal of each and got sin binned, just horrible bickering, shite night on here.

Is the thread still on the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back