"O'neill for Sunderland!" Chant..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtdog said:
Nee way, no f***ing way at all pal.
You didn't know there was an Andover in America, you found that on Google after your faux pas.
There is probably another South Shields somewhere too.

I said it at the time actually.

You said "is Andover not abroad like"
You didn't know of the American one.
You had a 12 minute window to google it when you realised you fucked up.

wtdog said:

His location was "Andover".

I assumed he was abroad, as there are many Andovers in America, and it turns out he is in England. Nowt wrong in that.

wtdog said:
Nee way, no f***ing way at all pal.
You didn't know there was an Andover in America, you found that on Google after your faux pas.
There is probably another South Shields somewhere too.

I hope to fuck that there isn't another South Shields somewhere. Poor fucka's that live there if there is. :lol:

Premiership said:

I assumed he was abroad, as there are many Andovers in America, and it turns out he is in England. Nowt wrong in that.

How come I haven't heard of them if there are loads but I have heard of the one in England?

Premiership said:

I think you are the only non amoebic lifeform that populates this board that would have "assumed" that the Andover he lived in was in the States.

Just be a man and admit you got it wrong - I get stuff wrong all the time but I'm still git ace and that. :cool:

wtdog said:

You're both right - used to be a broad in the North East:

Logon or register to see this image

Premiership said:

Just so there's no confusion mate, I'm in Washington but it's not the one in America ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back