"O'neill for Sunderland!" Chant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top thread this, five stars.

To add to the useful facts on this thread it takes about an hour to travel from Andover to Ben Dover.

Just to let you know that when the fixtures come out and we are playing Birmingham it is the one in the Midlands (beside Aston).

Please don't book a plane to Alabama.

Blimey, I cannot believe that this tread is still going on! This has to be GOLD! America my arse, there are about six Andovers in the USA and only one here & you missed it. Geography student? Please do not get a job as a cartographer!

PS
Premiership mate, please notice the new location, just for you marra!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This "Premiership" lad is not even "Championship" material - thick as mince.

andover mackem said:
Blimey, I cannot believe that this tread is still going on! This has to be GOLD! America my arse, there are about six Andovers in the USA and only one here & you missed it. Geography student? Please do not get a job as a cartographer!

PS
Premiership mate, please notice the new location, just for you marra!!

Hoy Andy man, you've spoilt it. When you start the thread your location gives the joke away before Premierships' comment now. Put it back the way it was man.

iMike said:
Hoy Andy man, you've spoilt it. When you start the thread your location gives the joke away before Premierships' comment now. Put it back the way it was man.

Aye ok, you have a point. Uno Momento por favour! :-D

Better?

Think he gets lost soon as he set foot outside his house ? Or is he deed posh and has one of them sat nav things in his car ?

Needed cheering up this thread is pure gold

South Shields is by far the best English town

FACTish

*It's in the north east for the benefit of Premiership*

The Jarra Wanderer said:
Fuck me man, you've had a chance to rectify your mistake but now you've overdosed on the spacka tablets. :lol:

The highlight of this thread for me, fantastic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back