"O'neill for Sunderland!" Chant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Premiership

Guest
andover mackem said:
Aye, make sure you both shout out really loud! :lol: :lol:
Nope mate, plenty loyal SAFC fans will be there tonight.

You sit abroad on the internet slagging us off though marra. :roll:
 
P

Premiership

Guest
The Jarra Wanderer said:
:lol: Fucking tremendous.
Oh dear, here we gan again.

Haway then - whats wrong with what ive said?

Im guessing your saying i shouldn't have a go because its obvious he cannot get to the match because he's abroad? Thats fine, but slagging off those who do go by saying there will only be 2 people tonight isn't much kop IMHO.
 

Deggsy

Striker
Yep sing it loud and proud and when he isn't appointed manager people will laugh their cocks off at us once again
 
Premiership said:
Oh dear, here we gan again.

Haway then - whats wrong with what ive said?

Im guessing your saying i shouldn't have a go because its obvious he cannot get to the match because he's abroad? Thats fine, but slagging off those who do go by saying there will only be 2 people tonight isn't much kop IMHO.
Fuck me man, you've had a chance to rectify your mistake but now you've overdosed on the spacka tablets. :lol:
 
P

Premiership

Guest
Deggsy said:
Yep sing it loud and proud and when he isn't appointed manager people will laugh their cocks off at us once again
Its better than "Oooh Bally Bally" surely?
 

Deggsy

Striker
The Jarra Wanderer said:
Fuck me man, you've had a chance to rectify your mistake but now you've overdosed on the spacka tablets. :lol:
He has one of the OCD's man he can't help himself:lol:
 
P

Premiership

Guest
The Jarra Wanderer said:
Fuck me man, you've had a chance to rectify your mistake but now you've overdosed on the spacka tablets. :lol:
Is andover not abroad like?
 
G

Ghost of Toonfish

Guest
The Jarra Wanderer said:
Fuck me man, you've had a chance to rectify your mistake but now you've overdosed on the spacka tablets. :lol:
you must have heard of the famous PSV Andover
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top