Olympic failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted to lottery scratch cards is my guess, hence the resentment in the original post. The addiction has led to low funds hence the trip to Nigeria for "shedloads of cash" - for consettsafc's addiction, but more importantly funding for future GB Olympians. Win Win.

Addicted to lottery scratch cards is my guess, hence the resentment in the original post. The addiction has led to low funds hence the trip to Nigeria for "shedloads of cash" - for consettsafc's addiction, but more importantly funding for future GB Olympians. Win Win.
You have guessed wrong bonny lad.

shepherd88 said:
People on here seemed to want the whole Olympics to be a disaster, it's been f***ing class

Concurred. Balls to the jubilee - this is how you show off Great Britain to the world.

I believe what disappointments we have had is due to the amount of money UK sport is receiving by the government to the development of sport. We have the coaches but they just need to have the ability to improve the talent growth side, improve the overall physical condition of athletes and bring down times. If your time is brought down that means you have become faster and one thing that was evident to me was though I think we have good swimmers, we were not as fast as nations like China, the USA and Australia. And I think more money would enable them (the coaches) to do that (boost the physical condition and improve times and performances).

I believe what disappointments we have had is due to the amount of money UK sport is receiving by the government to the development of sport. We have the coaches but they just need to have the ability to improve the talent growth side, improve the overall physical condition of athletes and bring down times. If your time is brought down that means you have become faster and one thing that was evident to me was though I think we have good swimmers, we were not as fast as nations like China, the USA and Australia. And I think more money would enable them (the coaches) to do that (boost the physical condition and improve times and performances).

yet more brilliance from our resident MENSA champion.

Just watching the horses prancing about on the sand and there's huge gaps in the central areas of the stands i.e. the most desirable seats. Yet the rest of the stand is quite full. Pathetic.

What an absolute joke these olympics are. :oops:

:lol::oops::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back