Olympic failures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe what disappointments we have had is due to the amount of money UK sport is receiving by the government to the development of sport. We have the coaches but they just need to have the ability to improve the talent growth side, improve the overall physical condition of athletes and bring down times. If your time is brought down that means you have become faster and one thing that was evident to me was though I think we have good swimmers, we were not as fast as nations like China, the USA and Australia. And I think more money would enable them (the coaches) to do that (boost the physical condition and improve times and performances).

I have tried and tried and tried, but cant make head nor tail of that sentence.

I have tried and tried and tried, but cant make head nor tail of that sentence.

Tough shit. I am sick and tired of having repeat my comments and try to bring it down to a level so that a 4yr old child could understand.

If you can't see what it is saying then it is your fault, not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
yet more brilliance from our resident MENSA champion.

OK Mr. Mastermind, you suggest other indications of a quicker time then if you think you are so better than me!

If Rebecca Adlington does a time in one race and the next time she does that same race knocks 4 seconds from that time, what else has she shown other than an increase in speed?

OK Mr. Mastermind, you suggest other indications of a quicker time then if you think you are so better than me!

If Rebecca Adlington does a time in one race and the next time she does that same race knocks 4 seconds from that time, what else has she shown other than an increase in speed?

I think his point was that you were stating the ridiculously obvious, not that you were factually inaccurate.

Tough shit. I am sick and tired of having repeat my comments and try to bring it down to a level so that a 4yr old child could understand.

As I've said before, it reads just like an uncomfortable noise and it hurts my head trying to understand what you are attempting to say. I rarely get through a full post of yours as your written English is very poor. I find it hard to comprehend that you actually believe that you are writing at anything above a most basic level of English.

Mate, you win, I can't argue with this.

As I've said before, it reads just like an uncomfortable noise and it hurts my head trying to understand what you are attempting to say. I rarely get through a full post of yours as your written English is very poor. I find it hard to comprehend that you actually believe that you are writing at anything above a most basic level of English.

Pardon?

A 3 year old could understand what you said, quick, someone bring me a 3 year old, I can't make head nor tail out of what he said.

A smaller pool?

consettsafc said:
While sitting in The Republc of Ireland. :roll:

Do you stop being British when you're earning mega bucks in Nigeria like?

consettsafc said:
Nope because unlike you I pay UK tax and NI.

The Olympics isn't funded by the tax payer. If you recall, the thing you were crying about was lottery funding.

Oh, and there's another gold. Chin up fella.

The Olympics isn't funded by the tax payer. If you recall, the thing you were crying about was lottery funding.

Oh, and there's another gold. Chin up fella.
That was not the question you asked, you questioned my Britishness, if that is a word. Do the British cycling team get lottery funding as they get a whole heap of sponsorship from Sky? If you read my original posts you will see I have already made that point.
Anyhoo I am offski for a month so see yas you bunch of losers

Last edited:
That was not the question you asked, you questioned my Britishness, if that is a word. Do the British cycling team get lottery funding as they get a whole heap of sponsorship from Sky? If you read my original posts you will see I have already made that point.

:lol::oops:

consettsafc said:

I have never seen a poster have such a profound meltdown that they flee to Africa. It's an achievement of sorts, well done.

It won't matter kid this will be Gerld

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back