OLED TV deals

I love how it sets itself to the screensize you buy and focuses itself. I've always loved the idea of being able to change the screen size to whatever suits. I've got an optoma projector which still looks great but the bulb must be about to burn out seen, had it for years
I don't have the space for a projector set up or I'd consider it. Saying that if I paid somebody who knew what they were doing to do it I'm sure they would make it work in any space.

Costco just had a cracking deal on a 55" LG entry model for £699. sold out now i think but they'll be deals around with black friday

i bought a Philips OLED706 the other week just because i wanted ambilight. cracking TV
I love ambilight, would hate to have a TV without it now

I love ambilight, would hate to have a TV without it now
I really fancy an ambilight. Philips’ 2021 oled models have hdmi 2.1 so should work well with PS5, but reading avforums it sounds like there is a lot of bugs in the software relating to things I don’t understand! I believe Philips sold their TV brand to a Chinese company which makes me a bit wary.

How do you find the Philips user interface, menus, apps etc?

I really fancy an ambilight. Philips’ 2021 oled models have hdmi 2.1 so should work well with PS5, but reading avforums it sounds like there is a lot of bugs in the software relating to things I don’t understand! I believe Philips sold their TV brand to a Chinese company which makes me a bit wary.

How do you find the Philips user interface, menus, apps etc?
They are ok, they can sometimes be glitchy but I finally got round to upgrading to Sky Q earlier this year with add on Netflix so I do everything through that bar IPTV.

They are ok, they can sometimes be glitchy but I finally got round to upgrading to Sky Q earlier this year with add on Netflix so I do everything through that bar IPTV.
This is tempting me, but my sensible head is saying avoid Phillips and go with LG.

This is tempting me, but my sensible head is saying avoid Phillips and go with LG.

i got this about a month ago for the same price from Richer Sounds with the 6 year warranty

took me a while to justify paying nearly a grand for a TV but easily the best piece of tech I've bought. watching TV without ambilight now just looks weird you get that accustomed to it

i got this about a month ago for the same price from Richer Sounds with the 6 year warranty

took me a while to justify paying nearly a grand for a TV but easily the best piece of tech I've bought. watching TV without ambilight now just looks weird you get that accustomed to it
Aye I love my ambilight. Just reluctant to risk another Phillips TV.

yeah I'd heard a few things so i was only buying it with the long warranty. all good so far. the anti burn in tech on the 2021 Philips OLED's is very good aswell to the point I'm not even worried about it
It's still for sale on richer sounds at the same price. Very tempting with a 6 year warranty. Is the long warranty free? Haven't bothered reading small print yet.

The LG OLED c1 is pretty good, ultra HD is sensational. I got one in November, might consider a sound bar though
Think I paid £999 for a 48”, think the same 55” was £1099 so think it would get back down to that price after Christmas

Back