OLED TV deals

box2box

Striker
hoping to get a bargain around Black Friday and have shortlisted the 2 below. Anyone had either of these tv and can recommend , or recommend any other similar ?

hoping to get a bargain around Black Friday and have shortlisted the 2 below. Anyone had either of these tv and can recommend , or recommend any other similar ?

I bought the 55 C1 last week. Wasn't on a deal but it's a crcking tv.

I’ve got an old lg bx7 and it’s absolutely cracking considering it was an entry model albeit 2nd or 3rd gen.

get 100 off it with the code LG100

Costco just had a cracking deal on a 55" LG entry model for £699. sold out now i think but they'll be deals around with black friday

i bought a Philips OLED706 the other week just because i wanted ambilight. cracking TV

Jesus OLEDs are coming down in price. 4 years ago I bought a 65 inch LG for £2.1K.
65" are still a bit of a jump, but you can still get them for aroudn £1500 now I think.

48" were launched fairly recently, and the pricing isn't bad. BF deals for the A1 with proper warranty (unlike the Argos deal which is only 1 yr) might drop to as low as £750.

Are LG the go to now for TVs? I have always had Samsung and parents have LG and didn't seem very good in terms of picture quality/sound
They make all the OLED screens, so all OLED sets only differ in packaging and software. There are still some differences though. But yes, LG OLED TVs are very good.

For non-OLED, I have no idea.

how much do you really want a bargain?

Last edited:
They make all the OLED screens, so all OLED sets only differ in packaging and software. There are still some differences though. But yes, LG OLED TVs are very good.

For non-OLED, I have no idea.
Cheers. New one required due to white spots so will add LG to the mix 👍

Back