OLED TV deals

This is tempting me, but my sensible head is saying avoid Phillips and go with LG.

Became a big fan of HiSense the last few year.
We've got 4 TV's by them, not a hint of bother with any. Unless you count me dropping a remote into the sink.

Last edited:

Get your TV from Richer Sounds with a 6 year guarantee.
Had yet another old TV fixed by them just last week. A cheapo 4k sammy that I bought for my parents years ago. Screen had a minor issue after 5years. Unfortunately this time they did have the spare parts, so it only got fixed rather than replaced with a new one. Still though.

For anyone looking for a new TV Richer Sounds are giving extra 10% off LGs. (Code LGTV10)

Glad I waited as I have just picked up 48" LG C1 for £820

Last edited:
2022 models must be due in very soon. If I bought it last week it would have been £979 :rolleyes:
Think I paid 1399 for my 55 LG GX and that had 200 quid off from Richer Sounds. Looks like it was going to 900 when they stopped selling them.

When I bought it I was looking at the processor gens and it seemed to be every 2 years for a change but I expect with the semiconductor shortage that made the gap to the next one longer.

Think I paid 1399 for my 55 LG GX and that had 200 quid off from Richer Sounds. Looks like it was going to 900 when they stopped selling them.

When I bought it I was looking at the processor gens and it seemed to be every 2 years for a change but I expect with the semiconductor shortage that made the gap to the next one longer.
The guy in the shop was getting a semi on about the G range. I had already told him I wasnt wall mounting but he carried on anyway :)

The guy in the shop was getting a semi on about the G range. I had already told him I wasnt wall mounting but he carried on anyway :)
The mount it came with was only for flush on the wall. I have mine in the corner so needed to buy a telescopic one anyway. The only difference I could see when comparing to the CX was the speaker was double the wattage.

The mount it came with was only for flush on the wall. I have mine in the corner so needed to buy a telescopic one anyway. The only difference I could see when comparing to the CX was the speaker was double the wattage.

After moving house I changed from a telescopic to quite flush on the wall- wish I hadnt. Nightmare getting to the ports!

Depends what you're using it for mate. I game and wanted the HDMI 2.1 and VRR for the PS5 so bought the C1.

If I wasn't arsed about that I'd have bought the B1 which is a cracking telly for the price
Cheers mate. I’ve got a PS5 so will be using it for that too, so the B1 won’t be as good for gaming then?

Back