***Official 10th Anniversary C2C thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love mine, which is a Rose, has provision for mudguards and panniers would think it would make an ideal commuter bike as is stronger than an out and out roadie and you can take it on the tracks or road.
Cheers - think i will have a look for something similar.

We didn't lose Hazey till 2008 marra.

I know. But the SMB C2C bike ride started before Hazey. The bash at the SoL for Hazey was a bit of a falling out with the bloke who started it off 2 years earlier (I'm not sticking up for him btw). Like I said, I have the t shirt from 2007.

It started before you got involved Dave. 12th anniversary.
Might have been earlier ones but 2008 was the first official Hazey's Heroes one that @Parkmaverick organised.

Logon or register to see this image

I know. But the SMB C2C bike ride started before Hazey. The bash at the SoL for Hazey was a bit of a falling out with the bloke who started it off 2 years earlier (I'm not sticking up for him btw). Like I said, I have the t shirt from 2007.
How many people did the earlier ones? And what happened to them?
I'm pretty sure that nobody on the 2008 ride had done it before.

Last edited:
How many people did the earlier ones? And what happened to them?
I'm pretty sure that nobody on the 2008 ride had done it before.

I think 6 on the 2006 one (I never done it). 12 on the 2007 one.

Duncruzin and his daughter were 2. Lad called Michael Coyles who went to Monkyhouse was another. Obviously disco. I gave you 2008'ers advice about not stopping in the Cherry Tree from experience.

Whether anyone on the 2008 ride had done it before is immaterial, Disco got you involved in it and that's why you started doing it.

I think 6 on the 2006 one (I never done it). 12 on the 2007 one.

Duncruzin and his daughter were 2. Lad called Michael Coyles who went to Monkyhouse was another. Obviously disco. I gave you 2008'ers advice about not stopping in the Cherry Tree from experience.

Whether anyone on the 2008 ride had done it before is immaterial, Disco got you involved in it and that's why you started doing it.

I honestly don't think Disco had anything (positive) to do with it in 2006. @Parkmaverick did it off his own bat then Disco tried to corner the market in B&Bs; it's a matter of record.

I don't give a shit either way but just wanted to chip in with what I know.

I honestly don't think Disco had anything (positive) to do with it in 2006. @Parkmaverick did it off his own bat then Disco tried to corner the market in B&Bs; it's a matter of record.

I don't give a shit either way but just wanted to chip in with what I know.

Disco organised the 2006, 2007 and the 2008 ones. He got fucked off when he was found to be cashing in on a charity night at the SOL at the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back