***Official 10th Anniversary C2C thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done all who took part .Disapointed I couldn't make it ,will be there next year with a bit luck

I seem to have missed a Patch classic weekend.

This is what he wrote on FB message thread half way through Sunday. Not having a good day!!

"Bastard fuck. Decided to wade through the river which a nightmare. 200 yards further and the next bridge was out and impassable. Back over the first again and now I'm back to the f***ing detour with cramp in my inner thighs. Just fuck off!"

This is what he wrote on FB message thread half way through Sunday. Not having a good day!!

"Bastard fuck. Decided to wade through the river which a nightmare. 200 yards further and the next bridge was out and impassable. Back over the first again and now I'm back to the f***ing detour with cramp in my inner thighs. Just fuck off!"

:eek::lol:

Rooms appalling
Rooms uneven floor dirty and disgusting. Showers have so much mold and fungus growing on it you could serve them as mushrooms for breakfast. The landlady sees herself as some sort of cougar avoid her at all cost

Do you like horror movies? Are you a royalist?
If you are neither of the above then the Allenheads isn't for you, the place is a mess! You would think with the money they make they could refurbish a large part of the building, I woke up in the night to find the bathroom full of flies (the light obviously attracted them in).

Tables are really sticky and horrible, its like some medieval building where you could film a nice horror film of a crazy killer who is living in a haunted Allenheads inn which has been untouched for years.

In the morning, the chef tried to charge us for drinks from the night before that we had neve had, then had the cheek to tell us to keep the noise down at 9am when we were getting back on our bikes, because the owner had been up til 2am having a lock in and needed some sleep!!!
Fawlty Towers in Allenheads!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

He had a right face on.

No mention of piss in the showers?
I washed my hands in your piss Mister.

:lol:
This one?
Logon or register to see this image
:lol:

Patch McDougal had forded one branch of the river, and was within touching distance of the mainland, where he could relax in The Pub and be served a two portions of cod and chips by a waitress with tits to spare. However, midway across the second tributary, he became aware of a commotion in the water ahead. It was a fish, large enough to provide several portions of his favourite dish, and he licked his lips hungrily. But as the fish turned towards him, what he saw caused him to lose his footing in terror, and be swept away to his death.
For the fish had the face........

of Barry Siddall.

THE FAAAAAAACE OF BARRY SIDDALL

Last edited:
Patch McDougal had forded one branch of the river, and was within touching distance of the mainland, where he could relax in The Pub and be served a two portions of cod and chips by a waitress with tits to spare. However, midway across the second tributary, he became aware of a commotion in the water ahead. It was a fish, large enough to provide several portions of his favourite dish, and he licked his lips hungrily. But as the fish turned towards him, what he saw caused him to lose his footing in terror, and be swept away to his death.

of Barry Siddall.

:lol::lol::lol:

of Barry Siddall.

Very good; a lot of thought went into that. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back