***Official 10th Anniversary C2C thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in doing it ,but what I'm afraid of is that everyone will be hardened riders who are about 9st .
I'm a novice bike rider ,never rode anymore that 25mile or so .
:lol::lol: It's not a race. Sure there are always some ubers who you don't see all day, but the rest of us are normally bumbling about at the back smoking tabs and that.

How far is it?
I woul love to do it but my last week is the end of July so can't make it, just curious.
140 mile or so.

:lol::lol: It's not a race. Sure there are always some ubers who you don't see all day, but the rest of us are normally bumbling about at the back smoking tabs and that.

140 mile or so.
Thanks mate ,I'll give it serious thought today and come back to you .Think I'll sign up like

140 mile or so.
Remember that bellend who did a wheely on the last bit of a climb :lol:

I'm interested in doing it ,but what I'm afraid of is that everyone will be hardened riders who are about 9st .
I'm a novice bike rider ,never rode anymore that 25mile or so .
I've not been on a bike since I last did the c2c in 2011.

Last edited:

140 mile or so.
224 kilometers, in 0ne day?

I'm in, anyone who has never done it, it's a challenge but not a massive one. If you have a basic level of fitness and a halfway decent bike. It goes without saying the fitter you are the easier it is and I would recommend at least one ride out with a veteran if you have never done it before.

Reactions: mux
Aye, figured I'd have to do Crawleyside.

I still went over and if I take it this year In will go over again. The Bike is very capable on the rough stuff but I just didn't have the legs to drag myself up the steepest bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back