Office/work-based things that make you want to get up in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well paid and good prospects.

Can work remotely most of the time or set my own agenda.

Makes up for mornings like this when I was up at 4.30 and got home just before 9

The drive to Skye or Inverness or Aberdeen to deliver a van, far outweighs the zero hour contract on minimum wage. Thanks boris and chums. Look forward to when i can drop one off in Aberdeen, and have the chance to fly to the new Usworth airport to pick one up from Amazon Sunderland.

I love my job sooo much, I’ve committed to an extra 8 hours a week for 4 years to buy my ski pad in Canada

#retirement

I’d Jack in my job instantly if I won the lottery and spend the rest of my days soo stuff I wanted to do instead. Actually I’d probably finish the tasks I was doing and do some sort of handover so my clients weren’t left in the shit.

I don’t love my job particularly but I can think of, and have done, worse. The main two advantages for me are my corporate day out at a test match each summer to thank my clients. Also the fact that I can choose which conference I go to each September. Even if the same one is held in both London and New York at different tunes.

But that’s balanced with unearthly early starts when working in London and fannying on travelling to Hannover once a month.

They asked me to come in early today. I even went to bed early to compensate but I’m still staggering round with my eyes shut. People should start taking notice when I tell them I can’t function before 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back