Office/work-based things that make you want to get up in the morning

ROWE (results only working environment)

They’ve tarted it up to say it’s for our benefit, but in reality it’s to save on office costs

Admittedly not as many wads as in my last office or the one before that but that’s what evenings and weekends are for.
When I was working at Pyrex fotty odd years ago I had a shit job with shit money and a shit car . What got me out of bed (after the regulatory morning wank) was the thought of giving a lass along our street a lift . She had the best legs in the whole world . Unfortunately she had a fyass like a smashed crab .

When I was working at Pyrex fotty odd years ago I had a shit job with shit money and a shit car . What got me out of bed (after the regulatory morning wank) was the thought of giving a lass along our street a lift . She had the best legs in the whole world . Unfortunately she had a fyass like a smashed crab .

You never disappoint. :lol:

Why would anyone start at 7 by choice?

I used to get overtime from 7-9 every morning everyday I came in.
I'd leap out of bed at 6am everyday.

Now the overtime has stopped I fall out of bed at 8.30.

The house is empty apart from me between 8 and 8.30 …. bliss before the madness of work starts

Flexible working hours, £25 a day food allowance, being able to wear whatever you want, friendly and competent colleagues, a fantastic day rate.

These are just some of the reasons why I’m pleased I started a new project this week.

Who else lives to work?
Healthy Day Rate, 2 days a week WFH, pleasant and knowledgeable colleagues, interesting work.

Back