Office/work-based things that make you want to get up in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexible working hours, £25 a day food allowance, being able to wear whatever you want, friendly and competent colleagues, a fantastic day rate.

These are just some of the reasons why I’m pleased I started a new project this week.

Who else lives to work?

You can wear whatever you want? Is there a 'within reason' caveat? Could you turn up dressed as a wizard or something?

I work with a lovely group of people (for the most part), don't mind my job, work from home when I want and get to travel to some nice places (Tuscany, India, New York) which I can tag a holiday on to sometimes.

Having said that if I didn't have to work for the money I'd never think about the place again.

What do you do?

The freedom. My whole body feels knacked tonight, but tomorrow I have an early afternoon flight, so don't need to get up too early, and I can have a couple of hours chilling out with the Spotify list.

I've done my stint of 12, 13, and occasionally 14 hour night shifts in warehouses and factory shop floors down the years, so the freedom to be able to work in different places and be left to it is canny.

Flexible working hours, £25 a day food allowance, being able to wear whatever you want, friendly and competent colleagues, a fantastic day rate.

These are just some of the reasons why I’m pleased I started a new project this week.

Who else lives to work?

The office munter and alround sour face getting suspended for being fingered back in the office after the Christmas do.

We have wonderful sea views
Have our personal barista
Free smoothies , as many you want
Free endless snacks
Free beer now n then
You can drink alcohol at your desk now n then
I am not that keen on the job though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back