October Discussion - Leading Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye - some really nice ones already. One thing though.. is it snowing in Stanhope? :lol:

Nooooo, I've spot coloured parts of the train and left the background mono, got to admit it does look wintry and someone has just asked if they can use it for his firm's christmas cards this year!

Nooooo, I've spot coloured parts of the train and left the background mono, got to admit it does look wintry and someone has just asked if they can use it for his firm's christmas cards this year!

ah.. just had another look. Does look like snow at first glance :)

The mrs (no!) just told me I had to tell you that she really likes your photo :lol:

does look like snow on the trees mind! nice shot but how fast was that train coming towards you?? :)

liking One's so far, is it a HDR pic? just being fussy mind but I'd have had that vertical pole in the centre ;)

Liking Neil's

thanks mate, I wasn't using a tripod so took me ages to get a shot without any blur in it!

like yours as well, the colours in it are nice mind and I reckon it's got a good retro feel to it, like it was done with a polaroid or something.

does look like snow on the trees mind! nice shot but how fast was that train coming towards you?? :)

liking One's so far, is it a HDR pic? just being fussy mind but I'd have had that vertical pole in the centre ;)

thanks mate, I wasn't using a tripod so took me ages to get a shot without any blur in it!

like yours as well, the colours in it are nice mind and I reckon it's got a good retro feel to it, like it was done with a polaroid or something.
Looks HDR'd to me - either that or one fuck off storm brewing! :lol:

Frikkan frick !!

I was gonna pedal all the way up the lines to Pelton to get a shot that Hue Jordan has copied straight from my brain :evil:

.... but it was raining today :oops: bugga !!

Just as it appeared, no adjustments

Sadly I was not best placed to get my proper gear on it

I'm in. It's been too long.

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada.

ah so sorry mr tired eyes (oh btw its Hue JORGAN! not Jordan - lol), its a play on words from my immature childhood days. *sighs wistfully* :cry:

I did not really set out to take that picture I was out on the old bicycle trying to get fitter for the upcoming C2C & W2W rides next year, and it was such a smashing autumnal day, one that makes you feel glad to be alive kind of day.

and that photo of the old dis used train platform on the auckland way railway line just presented itself and I thought wow that looks great, and I did feel glad to be alive!

sorry for getting into ur brain *shudders* - lol

oh btw thanks for sorting out the thumbnail issue, for those who have not idea what I'm on about Mr Eyes managed to solve the 'thumbnails' in the threads issue, read his other post, top marks there fella

oh one other thing before I go there are a couple of entries in this months compo I can see for some reason, just blank pages?

Last edited:
ah so sorry mr tired eyes (oh btw its Hue JORGAN! not Jordan - lol), its a play on words from my immature childhood days. *sighs wistfully* :cry:

I did not really set out to take that picture I was out on the old bicycle trying to get fitter for the upcoming C2C & W2W rides next year, and it was such a smashing autumnal day, one that makes you feel glad to be alive kind of day.

and that photo of the old dis used train platform on the auckland way railway line just presented itself and I thought wow that looks great, and I did feel glad to be alive!

sorry for getting into ur brain *shudders* - lol

oh btw thanks for sorting out the thumbnail issue, for those who have not idea what I'm on about Mr Eyes managed to solve the 'thumbnails' in the threads issue, read his other post, top marks there fella

oh one other thing before I go there are a couple of entries in this months compo I can see for some reason, just blank pages?

Very good from Tried Ears

I can't see Christopher's

UaeExile said:
I've got my shot in mind, just need to get out and take the bugger now :lol:

Heh. Me too. Saturday or Sunday morning I'm planning on getting mine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back