October Discussion - Leading Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mines in. Had a choice of 3, the two below are the ones that didn't quite make it.

Logon or register to see this image

Three different takes on the theme, but my actual entry is my personal favourite so that's why I put it in.

Going to take a good entry to beat that one by Mainze.

it IS avery good pic with strong emotinal themes, the winner? not so sure in my opinion.

there is one thing that bothers me, its NOT central and I think that a pic like that should be as there is lots of symmetry in there natrually anyway, and for some reson it just takes the edge of it for me - sorry.

it IS avery good pic with strong emotinal themes, the winner? not so sure in my opinion.

there is one thing that bothers me, its NOT central and I think that a pic like that should be as there is lots of symmetry in there natrually anyway, and for some reson it just takes the edge of it for me - sorry.

My only beef with it is that it's too central. 6 inches tot he left would have made for a much stronger composition INHO.

But what do I know?

Not overly happy with my entry this month.

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is 20 minutes from my place and with a little time and sunset lighting, i'm positive I could have got a corker. Unfortunately, I never made it down there.

This is from my first outing there - just a quick P&S shot.

Last edited:
Just hoyed one in the mix. Slight crop and 'swept' the floor a bit in paint shop to get rid of some tab ends, a tab packet and a plastic bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back