October Discussion - Leading Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tough one but I think you should have gone with this one too.

Did you rush out with your tripod or go for mega ISO/aperture?

iso 400 for this one 7-8 secs I think, just enough to dodge the traffic early sunday morning. Was trying to get me into the picture further along the centre of the road, but it just wasn't happening with the traffic.

Went for the other one, as I think the road shot needed a subject, it just feels a bit empty. Will stick to me guns and leave the original one in. :lol:

iso 400 for this one 7-8 secs I think, just enough to dodge the traffic early sunday morning. Was trying to get me into the picture further along the centre of the road, but it just wasn't happening with the traffic.

Went for the other one, as I think the road shot needed a subject, it just feels a bit empty. Will stick to me guns and leave the original one in. :lol:

You could always photochop something in (preferably not a kitten or a swan though).

I think the emptiness is good, the other ones got some guy holding a blue torch wi' his legs visible, looks a bit silly imo.

:oops:

I think the emptiness is good, the other ones got some guy holding a blue torch wi' his legs visible, looks a bit silly imo.

:oops:

shite. I'm wavering now :lol:

can I swap it ABB?? pretty please?

right, in again. :) cheers lads. That's me once false start I'm allowed.

Awaiting the inevitable 'it could do with a subject' comment :lol:

AB - can you delete the other one?

shite. I'm wavering now :lol:

can I swap it ABB?? pretty please?

Staring to waver a bit myself now.

picture.php

peachbum said:
I don't mind people swapping an entry that hasn't been commented on, but to enter then get it prejudged with an alternative, then swap, seems a bit unfair?

This doesn't actually bother me - but I'm just saying.

:)

That was half my uncertainty about swapping it out. People had said they preferred one over the other. Not comfortable with it being in at all, doesn't seem fair. AB, can you pull both of mine out please? Sorry to piss you about. :) back to the drawing board, lesson learned.

That was half my uncertainty about swapping it out. People had said they preferred one over the other. Not comfortable with it being in at all, doesn't seem fair. AB, can you pull both of mine out please? Sorry to piss you about. :) back to the drawing board, lesson learned.

I personally don't mind if you have one or the other. But don't pull them both out. That's daft! If you stick with the first one entered no-one can have any complaints.

had a bit of a 'mare here didnt I? :lol::lol::lol:

reet. In again. Off to PF to get myself a ban so I'm forced leave it alone. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back