October 2020 - Getting worse across Europe.

yep, one of my good friends is the director of nursing at one of the health districts here and leading the response to covid in NSW. she'd talked a lot about people who have dropped dead from covid and also been on ventilators/in ICU for months on end. nothing surprises me about it.

currently following a rabid anti-vaxxer and prolific on twitter who was almost joyous with having (mild in her words) covid, that it wasn't a big deal etc and then hasn't been heard from for 5 days (either ventilated or dead).

of course there should be an autopsy, was lambchops her GP? :lol:
Beat me to it :D

The fact that she announced 2 days before dying that she was recovering and on the day said she felt better and got dressed to go for a walk then was dead 10 minutes later is very quick. Seriously ?

We need @Lambchops to give us the lowdown and word on the street in the Czech country.

She's been getting zero sympathy and classes as an idiot on most things I've watched or read. Her son has come out and blamed anti-vaxxers for getting into her head apparently

Death certificate reads "Arrogance and stupidity"
Every day people die in household / work accidents where arrogance and stupidity play a large part, so if someone close to you dies through such an accident, I guess you'll be making the same statement.

A sickening and divisive comment.

Every day people die in household / work accidents where arrogance and stupidity play a large part, so if someone close to you dies through such an accident, I guess you'll be making the same statement.

A sickening and divisive comment.
Of course lots of people die of stupidity and arrogance ..

If someone died close to me for this reason I'd have sympathy I'd feel bad but I'd still say they were stupid and arrogant

Of course lots of people die of stupidity and arrogance ..

If someone died close to me for this reason I'd have sympathy I'd feel bad but I'd still say they were stupid and arrogant
And announce it on a forum?

Don't reply, I'd rather not read that sort of thing.
How the hell you are still with us is nothing short of a miracle then
I've relied on miracles from birth mate, and they keep on coming 👍

Soory about that anarl.

Last edited:
Bomber, genuine question, what's it like out in Portugal at the moment?
Grim.Vax certs or neg test in restaurants although I think it's it's restaurants with purely dining as ive eaten in in cafes no bother,events,tourist establishments,gyms.Nightclubs closed,bars as in pub type bars closed I think iam not sure.Masks as per usual.

Grim.Vax certs or neg test in restaurants although I think it's it's restaurants with purely dining as ive eaten in in cafes no bother,events,tourist establishments,gyms.Nightclubs closed,bars as in pub type bars closed I think iam not sure.Masks as per usual.
Hopefully you will see things improve soon fella. Whats the temperature like where you are?

France still clocking almost half a mil infections per day, surely they will hit herd immunity soon.
That would suggest that the pass sanitaire they have had in place since last August is having little if any affect. Yet Macron and his government have pushed through a rule/law which excludes unvaccinated people from public life, even when they present a negative test for entry into venues, bars, restaurants etc. La démence.

Back