NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aston Martin have just announced a £653m fundraising that will see the Saudi investment fund PIF (owner of Newcastle United) become the second largest shareholder.
Oh, and by the way, did you see the uproar in the press about this? No, nor me."
What drops off the bingo card to make way?

World are bending over backwards, nah scratch that , forwards, to be shafted by the stinking camel humpers. Whilst they offer condolences toward murdered widows and Yemen families and all along pushing womens and the LGBTQ rights.

Ridiculous really but way the world is.

Thank the Lord for that. He was going that far over the top to justify he wasn’t a mag, that it became obvious that he was. Came over as a cross between an early Fish, when he tried to use big words, and Kildare.
Yeah I noticed a few deliberate spelling mistakes
Only available in the U.K. and Saudi Arabia…but they have nothing to do with the Saudi state though 😴

Logon or register to see this image
Wonder why they didn’t advertise that on their social media :lol:

"Aston Martin have just announced a £653m fundraising that will see the Saudi investment fund PIF (owner of Newcastle United) become the second largest shareholder.
Oh, and by the way, did you see the uproar in the press about this? No, nor me."
They now own 16.7%, therefore do not control the company. Aston Martin drivers refrained from dancing in the street wearing tea towels when the News broke.

I’ve never seen an article from the mag without Sunderland mentioned
I can’t think of another set of fans so obsessed by their rival team

Back in the day it was Liverpool v Everton but Twitter mags have ratcheted it up so high as to completely eclipse them

Rangers and Celtic have hundreds of years of sectarian hatred behind them but seem dull and uninterested in comparison

The latent insecurity that comes with being bought by a Bond Villain continues to bite, they’ll be the Premier League’s biggest minges for some time yet

Last edited:
One mag drops out, another steps in

If wanting to keep the pressure on the appalling Saudi regime post-hypothetical sale makes me a mag as opposed to Exile's strategy of abandoning all action once Newcastle are sold I don't really know what to say...

Makes his motives a bit questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back