NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appointed some nobody from the MLS as CEO.

Richest club in the world though. :lol:
He lead a newly founded club in 2014 and has helped them to become the second most valuable in the MLS. I'd personally say that's quite an achievement.

He lead a newly founded club in 2014 and has helped them to become the second most valuable in the MLS. I'd personally say that's quite an achievement.

Ha - were you seething seeing his criticized so you had to log on and create an account.

Where would MLS rank in world leagues? Way way down. It has a salary cap also and a draft! Let us see how he does in the Prem.

Ha - were you seething seeing his criticized so you had to log on and create an account.

Where would MLS rank in world leagues? Way way down. It has a salary cap also and a draft! Let us see how he does in the Prem.

But but Disney..but but Starbucks..but but trying to change..but but Man City....

OK my gravy stained "New Member".

Had you heard of him an hour ago?
I didn't actually. Not sure how that's relevant to my comment as you can quite clearly look up his career and that of Atalanta.

On a side note, what's the relation with gravy and Newcastle? Never heard it as an insult until coming on here.

Absolutely, never been so mad in my life that I made the account in advance just for this moment.

Not sure how they rank in world leagues as that's entirely subjective. However, if the MLS is way down that list then I'd presume club valuations would also reflect that? Depending on the source used Atalanta would rank 7th in the prem.

But as you say, it's a wait and see job. He did previously have some type of role at Tottenham so should have experience.

Ok fair enough, I’ll give my opinion, it might not be 100% popular though and might be different to what you normally hear as I’m in a rather unique position as a supporter of neither Sunderland or Newcastle but with family ties to both (and my job history, which I’m not going to detail other than to say international relations is a factor) gimme a few minutes to grab a drink and type my answer out in detail
Are you David Miliband or just another Mag windup merchant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back