NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been rinsed and made to look a fool.'The takeover has nowt to do with covering up the human rights abuses, as they have went on for years anyway'.Two minutes later. 'Takeover was to sportswash their reputation'. Are you OK?
Why do you post your own words instead of quoting what I actually said?

Why do you post your own words instead of quoting what I actually said?
Why do you constantly come on here to make yourself look a fool with your contradictions? You are tying yourself in knots man.
Imagine spending as much time on your rivals message board as this mills and bufoon character 🤣

The bloke that owns you kills people pal
Doesn't really fit in with his clubs so called values, does it?

Last edited:
If it wasn't for Newcastle fans going to the match, how different would the world be in your opinion? How much would middle eastern culture have changed for the better?
It would be better. I don't know how to quantify it. Nobody's asking you to save the world. Just do the right thing and stop helping one of the most evil men in the world to get away with genocide.

It would be better. I don't know how to quantify it. Nobody's asking you to save the world. Just do the right thing and stop helping one of the most evil men in the world to get away with genocide.
He condones it. His conscience is clear

You have been rinsed and made to look a fool.'The takeover has nowt to do with covering up the human rights abuses, as they have went on for years anyway'.Two minutes later. 'Takeover was to sportswash their reputation'. Are you OK?
He knows exactly what he’s doing

Exists only to undermine this thread and slag off anti Saudi posters

Not even he believes the Sportswashed waffle he spouts

I think the sportswashing is to make them more attractive to tourists. That's the aim of the 2030 vision thing isn't it? Hope that fails spectacularly.

The human rights record has not hampered them up to now, everyone still trades with them. Biden fist bumps etc. That doesn't have anything to do with owning a club in my opinion

An explainer for Skylon, who seems to be a very slow learner.

Until now, the Saudis have got on with whatever they've been wanting to do. MBS shaking hands and making deals with world leaders. Human rights issues were not a problem for them. They have not required a football club to help them with any of that.

Are you still with me?

Now, they're wanting to diversify their wealth by increasing tourism, all that 2030 stuff. But who the fuck wants to go there, right? Not me, not you and for good reason. That's why they feel they need a club to associate with to raise their reputation. It's not to make the deals they've been making for generations while committing the same human rights abuses that world leaders don't give two fucks about.

Are we on the same page? Can you see there's no contradiction there?

Until now, the Saudis have got on with whatever they've been wanting to do. MBS shaking hands and making deals with world leaders. Human rights issues were not a problem for them. They have not required a football club to help them with any of that.

Are you still with me?

Now, they're wanting to diversify their wealth by increasing tourism, all that 2030 stuff. But who the fuck wants to go there, right? Not me, not you and for good reason. That's why they feel they need a club to associate with to raise their reputation. It's not to make the deals they've been making for generations while committing the same human rights abuses that world leaders don't give two fucks about.

You said to sportswash their reputation.What did you mean by that? C'mon, make a fool of yourself again.

Are you still with me?

No one has said they weren't able to make deals before, or to get away with shit before. They want to make more, better deals. They want to get away with more shit. They've bought you lot to help them and you're doing a fine job.

Are you still with me?

Sportswashed 👆

He's lost his crib sheet with all the lies he's told on it.

Lying eh?

You said no one suggested that they needed a football club to get away with human rights abuses. I've just quoted you saying just that.

Mad innit?

Meanwhile Skylon is celebrating me getting rinsed because he misunderstood a post. Wow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back