NUFC - November/December

To paraphrase Harry Callaghan, a mans got to know his limitations.

"That Bruce has spent so much of his life on the football pitch and not behind his typewriter should be a tragedy for literature - but he skillfully, stealthfully (sp inc) works his years of experience on the pitch into this crime novella resulting in a story which will delight fans of murder and lower division football alike. "
:lol:

Coming up to 4 years since Sunderland played our first team, anyone know the longest we have gone since say the 60s without a competitive fixture?

Current gap March 2016 to date-say 3 years & 7 months or 43 months

Comparisons are March 1970-December 1976 or 6 year & 8 month. 80 months due to Sunderland failing

April 1980-Jan 1985 or 4 year 9 month. 45 month due to Newcastle failing.

That of 1980-1985 clearly going to be broken. If neither club change division this season that of 1970-76 is likely to be be beaten.

coolc ool cool, but would he "do a job"? He's not played in ages, looked pretty inadequate when he did play last and is hardly going to warmly embraced by the Sunderland fans, now is he?

What you banging on about you absolute dribbler?

Don't even know why I bother replying it's all you sad knackers want attention on a Sunderland forum.. needy or what? :oops:

What you banging on about you absolute dribbler?

Don't even know why I bother replying it's all you sad knackers want attention on a Sunderland forum.. needy or what? :oops:
Bit too complicated? I'll simpify it. Colback is probably not even good enough for the third tier of English football anymore.

Not one shot on target today, against a team that has the 5th worst defence in the league.

By all accounts it was awful, you did have a few of your better players missing through injury though. I think you will struggle without your best player the saint as he’s the only player you have who can beat a man

Back