NUFC - November/December

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000 Free season cards man :lol: after all the shite they gave us, not to mention they're actually doing very well for their standards. Embarrassing.
Being serious for a moment, I do agree here. This is an embarrassing move, and I think the embarrassment is on many people. Take a few minutes to read the lead article on nufc.com and I think that has summed it up very well.

This Ties in with that other thread "toxic" if you piss and moan protest and all that other shyte, the chairman do listen.. He is now forced to do something (something a bit shyte for me, pissing off more people than he will make happy)
I don't have a season ticket but my mate asked if I want him to recommend me,, nope. I go to occasional games of my choosing, usually the games when we play my mates teams, most of them don't have season tickets so they sit in the home end with me.

I don't find the tag of "free tickets" embarrassing, I never understood why it was embarrassing for you lot too. You weren't the first to give free tickets away and we wont be the last. I like the idea (aside from ours right now) all them younguns who would normally never get to see the teams live, get a chance for free,, make some memories and fall in love with your local team.. Whats not to like!
That’s what any normal fan would think but we’ve had years and years of free ticket mackems bantz from your lot, while any sane person could only see the upsides of encouraging the younger generations to fall in love with football.

That’s what any normal fan would think but we’ve had years and years of free ticket mackems bantz from your lot, while any sane person could only see the upsides of encouraging the younger generations to fall in love with football.

As you say, any normal fan knows it's good, and even those Newcastle fans taking the piss, knew it's good also, just as those about to take the piss out of us know it's good. But that shouldn't stop the piss taking... That's what we are all football fans for.. You give and you shall receive.. it's all good.. As you (and I and many others) say, it's a good thing.

The team does it on the pitch mate, with that crap manager who wasn't good enough fo you lot seems to be doing canny now, wonder how mr grayson is going to do in his next game, think we both know dont we, have a good night , come back Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol:
Could barely do it under Big Fat Rafa though

Fat Mikes problem is he knows NUFC punch way over their weight for live tv selection. They are consistently the most shown club outside of the ‘big 6’ and that’s over a million quid a game they get. The reasons for that are largely sky can plug ‘the brand’ 52000 screaming Geordie’s starved of success. Massive easy narrative for them. All of a sudden whacking great holes in the stands, hardly any screaming, shite football and sky et al think nah no thanks. It’s probably why we barely got any games over our minimum allocation. So I reckon he’s panicking

Fat Mikes problem is he knows NUFC punch way over their weight for live tv selection. They are consistently the most shown club outside of the ‘big 6’ and that’s over a million quid a game they get. The reasons for that are largely sky can plug ‘the brand’ 52000 screaming Geordie’s starved of success. Massive easy narrative for them. All of a sudden whacking great holes in the stands, hardly any screaming, shite football and sky et al think nah no thanks. It’s probably why we barely got any games over our minimum allocation. So I reckon he’s panicking

Bingo.

Apparently people are having trouble getting them as when they click on the seat its already gone. Hopefully it's season ticket holders and they don't intend to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back