NUFC - November/December

We have been infiltrated by MAGS jumping onto our forum, It seems they are some of the culprits who targeted SD and his family.
If you are not sure who is posting don't add to their posts.
I spoke to a scum fan at Buildbase in Team Valley who knew a few who have joined the forum and are loving the shitstorm they are causing.
Gemma still work there ?Her Walters are to die for .

Mags at work seem to be very conflicted about how good Brucey is doing. Tying themselves in knots trying to convince themselves it's all down to Rafa.

Aye, its funny how Wor Rafa was doing a great job, despite having less than half the points Bruce has gotten them at this stage and yet Bruce is just an Ashley puppet. They wont have it though.
And an owner who has no interest in developing a football club.

I take it you support them?
Seriously, come back Rafa.

I wish he was still there. As funny as the wailing was when he left, they were utter shit under him.

Last edited:
Just noticed if results went there way 1 win could send them 5th :eek:

No doubt Rafa is somehow responsible for it if it were to happen.

Aye, its funny how Wor Rafa was doing a great job, despite having less than half the points Bruce has gotten them at this stage and yet Bruce is just an Ashley puppet. They wont have it though.

I take it you support them?

I wish he was still there. As funny as the wailing was when he left, they were utter shit under him.
It’s an unfortunate thing the level of spite between rival fans. The focus should be on supporting own teams not maligning others.
Most Newcastle fans I know are indifferent and somewhat sympathetic towards the state of Sunderland. Only a minority want to see their nearest rivals destroyed.

It’s an unfortunate thing the level of spite between rival fans. The focus should be on supporting own teams not maligning others.
Most Newcastle fans I know are indifferent and somewhat sympathetic towards the state of Sunderland. Only a minority want to see their nearest rivals destroyed.

Aye, why aye

I haven’t met one mag that’s sympathetic about our state.

Mags at work seem to be very conflicted about how good Brucey is doing. Tying themselves in knots trying to convince themselves it's all down to Rafa.
Yep same at mine. They also seem to not understand that Bruce really wanted to go there and now that he is wants the club to be successful. Rafa seemingly never really wanted to be there , couldn't get away quick enough and would have left earlier had he not been other clubs second choice e.g. Leicester

Everton should get him in to replace Marco Silva. Agree?

Although he probably wouldn’t take the step down tbh.
Everton a step down.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep same at mine. They also seem to not understand that Bruce really wanted to go there and now that he is wants the club to be successful. Rafa seemingly never really wanted to be there , couldn't get away quick enough and would have left earlier had he not been other clubs second choice e.g. Leicester
No you've got it all wrong, Rafa loved the toons and only left because he needed a project.

Last edited:

Myself included. I love a bit of banter but I would rather you be in PL where big clubs belong, along with Leeds etc.

Back