Not Guilty of Murder -Kieran Williams Trial Verdict

Him who slashed him has 2 older brothers, bother proper lunatics, the mar n dar are also loan sharks/dealers.... not saying they are involved in this like

Less, been remanded which goes towards sentance
The 2 older brothers who your on about ,ones in jail and the other has sorted himself out moved well out the way unless he's moved back but not that I'm aware of.

Him who slashed him has 2 older brothers, bother proper lunatics, the mar n dar are also loan sharks/dealers.... not saying they are involved in this like

Less, been remanded which goes towards sentance
There were other people arrested originally iirc for perverting the course of justice. I wonder who they were.

The 2 older brothers who your on about ,ones in jail and the other has sorted himself out moved well out the way unless he's moved back but not that I'm aware of.
N sorted himself out? Was c in jail at the time? I saw him on pallion road last year
There were other people arrested originally iirc for perverting the course of justice. I wonder who they were.
No idea mate, it all stinks like, cowards whoever's done it, although I've heard the victim wasnt white as white anarl like, all rumour like, I never came across him

Last edited:
N sorted himself out? Was c in jail at the time? I saw him on pallion road last year

No idea mate, it all stinks like, cowards whoever's done it, although I've heard the victim wasnt white as white anarl like, all rumour like, I never came across him
Don't think c was in jail at the time , is he capable of doing it ? Yes. Has he got the brains to get away with it ? Probably not mate and yeah N moved over the water fulltime job etc was sick of all them last time I spoke to him but that was ages ago.

yes i think so too......they are all scum.....think they are clever but it will all end in tears for these type of people
I lived over that way for about 10 years but moved 8 years ago. I don't recognise the family names but there are aot of wrong I'm families in and around Ford unfortunately.

• Have the police let the family down and made a complete arse of this case
  • Or is it case of an absolute master stroke from the conspirators in finding a scenario where they have got away with murder
  • Or is it the justice system is comepletely wrong. The jury, judge , police know who did it but cant prove it.
Will we one day get the truth and those guilty brought to justice? Are Northumbria police out of their depth ? Is it because the lad who died was seen as a 'nobody' with issues and therefore just forgotten about because I'm sure if this was a celebrity , doctor , lawyer , councillor who had died then Scotland Yard experts would have been drafted in

Read this...one year on. Stabbed teen's nana tortured as killer remains at large

Last edited:
Im sure this wouldnt have happened in London where murders are more common.....im not slating the police here because the perpretors threw them a curve ball BUT Im sure its a case of the Northumbrian detectives didnt have the knowledge or expertise that would exist in the Met......why wasnt expert detectives drafted in to assist.

Get someone young and with no criminal record to take the blame...in fact get 2 of them to take the blame but accuse each other.....they ll get lighter sentences but also might get acquitted because there is reasonable doubt.

If this case doesnt get solved then the playbook above is a platform for other crimes. Why hasnt the Home Office stepped in???? Why hasnt it had the proper media attention????.....its been covered up
One thing is certain in 2 years time when Hackett is released he will come home as a hero.....im not sure if I could handle that if I was victims family

Last edited:
Eh so do they know who dunnit then the ones who were charged and they aren't saying out ? Strange case
Once the body was located 5 people were arrested.....police could only place 2 at the scene, who were the young lads who were charged and admitted to been there when he was murdered but said no one else was there just them 2. They then cleverly said the other one did the stabbing.

Therefore the others who were arrested were let go....these others were adults who had previous convictions and known to the police....the 2 young lads had no previous and are connected to the others. To sum it up the 2 young lads took the rap with a pre-planned story and stuck to it to protect others. This resulted in a farce at court where it was obvious they were lying hence the acquital for one and just 5 years for the other.

In my opinion the police made a right mess of it but they proceeded to trial anyway

Once the body was located 5 people were arrested.....police could only place 2 at the scene, who were the young lads who were charged and admitted to been there when he was murdered but said no one else was there just them 2. They then cleverly said the other one did the stabbing.

Therefore the others who were arrested were let go....these others were adults who had previous convictions and known to the police....the 2 young lads had no previous and are connected to the others. To sum it up the 2 young lads took the rap with a pre-planned story and stuck to it to protect others. This resulted in a farce at court where it was obvious they were lying hence the acquital for one and just 5 years for the other.

In my opinion the police made a right mess of it but they proceeded to trial anyway
Well judging by your username you know it all so put it up here. Maybe Northumbria's finest can check in and find out how to do their jobs from you :)

Think the police were hoping the 2 who they had in would cave in and give them the names they wanted but it never happened. I certainly know the names of the other 3 that are doing the rounds are dodgy and have previous but they defo not master criminals.
Well judging by your username you know it all so put it up here. Maybe Northumbria's finest can check in and find out how to do their jobs from you :)
Not his place to do that though and whatever he knows the police will know the same.

Last edited:
Think the police were hoping the 2 who they had in would cave in and give them the names they wanted but it never happened. I certainly know the names of the other 3 are dodgy and have previous but they defo not master criminals.

Not his place to do that though and whatever he knows the police will know the same.
Apparently they are out of their depth so I am sure any help would be appreciated
Logon or register to see this image

what do you want the coppers to do? torture the two lads to get the info out of them? or fabricate some evidence to send down the blokes who they think done it?

Back