Not a mental case or a 5g crazy man

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowers2

Striker
If you listen to this, it may answer some of your doubts but some will also cover their ears and hum.
Google the fella he isn’t a nutcase.

Aye, I've had the mis-fortune of seeing some his tweets from some time in September that said there'd be no second wave amongst other interesting claims. Oh well.

Aye, I've had the mis-fortune of seeing some his tweets from some time in September that said there'd be no second wave amongst other interesting claims. Oh well.

The first never finished for me, they just suppressed it with no idea what to do.

Reactions: Boy
If you listen to this, it may answer some of your doubts but some will also cover their ears and hum.
Google the fella he isn’t a nutcase.

This bloke wants an end to all containment measures and an end to vaccine research.

He is going against all evidence and all expert consensus.

Please do not believe what you want to believe but believe the evidence and expert consensus that is in front of you.

Why are so many world governments following the same path if this bloke is right?

This bloke wants an end to all containment measures and an end to vaccine research.

He is going against all evidence and all expert consensus.

Please do not believe what you want to believe but believe the evidence and expert consensus that is in front of you.

Why are so many world governments following the same path if this bloke is right?

unlike most I kept an open mind. I refuse to be brainwashed and it appears on this forum you are not allowed an opinion.
I doubt whether the people on here one even claiming I should be banned ffs have watched it.
looks like no one has a freedom of speech anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back