Northern trains

Usually get a lift or drive through but not today.

Are the barriers at Hartlepool open to save buying a ticket on the train as too packed to ticket check at either end?

I'm on the 11:05 out of H/pool.
It's absolutely rammed, and left some people on the platform.

No better on LNER today. Reduced carriages because of the weather and reservations null and void. Trains are absolutely rammed.

Another trust why no direct buses to gods country from smoggy

You have to either gan through to Peterlee & connect to Sunderland

Or gan to dalton park & get one from there

I kna national & mega bus dee but they're a right faff on ordering tickets etc

Surely to god they'll sort this out for Horden station opening? I can see a lot of people being left on the new platform at this rate...we have a load of fans who'll want to use the train here.

Surely to god they'll sort this out for Horden station opening? I can see a lot of people being left on the new platform at this rate...we have a load of fans who'll want to use the train here.
I was just thinking about this yesterday. It’s great that the station is opening again, but if they aren’t going to put extra carriages on, what’s the point? It can’t be too much to ask once a fortnight or the odd midweek match. Hopefully whoever the government hire to run it for them can see sense and plan accordingly. It’s been totally ignored for donkeys years now.

Back