North Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Midfield
Anyone live there on here? What are your thoughts on it? Prices seem to have sky rocketed there in the last 12 months?

Anyone live there on here? What are your thoughts on it? Prices seem to have sky rocketed there in the last 12 months?

The estate on the marina? If so, they are stupidly overpriced. Of course, you pay for the location, but a lot of the properties are quite small.

Couple of houses of very similar spec etc sold for 178k and 200k last year. They are now going on for 250k.

The estate on the marina? If so, they are stupidly overpriced. Of course, you pay for the location, but a lot of the properties are quite small.
Yeah, to convince my Mrs to move to Sunderland we need to be walking distance of the beach and that's now been narrowed to roker beach! So location couldn't be better.

Last edited:
Couple of houses of very similar spec etc sold for 178k and 200k last year. They are now going on for 250k.

Yeah, to convince my Mrs to move to Sunderland we need to be walking distance of the beach and that's now been narrowed to roker beach! So location couldn't be better.
Not a fan of the houses themselves but location is topper.

The location is great, but I wasn’t overly impressed with the properties. Some of them also feel a bit open at the back and it wouldn’t take much to climb into the back garden.

Pretty much all of Fulwell, Roker and Seaburn is only a 10min walk to the beach

I suspect if you view one mate, you will see why they remain on the market for so long. Fantastic location though
Yeah, I've been to see one, I can imagine people thinking the amount of space you can get elsewhere for the same or less money doesn't justify the price. She seems to have her heart set on it despite being half the size what we have currently.

Yeah, I've been to see one, I can imagine people thinking the amount of space you can get elsewhere for the same or less money doesn't justify the price. She seems to have her heart set on it despite being half the size what we have currently.
The ones on the sea front at Seaham (East Shore) are spacious.

Does it have to be on the river/right on the beach mate?
Ideally, we have two kids under 3, I took her up there (we live 100 miles away but I used to live in Sunderland), and the reason we are moving is to have more on the door step. She looks after the kids full time so needs stuff in walking distance. Hence the reason she fell in love with that developed area with fausto and that down roker and why she is looking at houses on North haven with Rose tinted glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back