North Haven

We looked at one couple of months ago, couldn't justify the price for the size. Like most people seem have said, better value properties a stone throws away IMO.

Were you involved in the widow issues with NHBC?
No, that’s a new one to me. What was that? My main gripe about the windows was that there was this beautiful bay window in the bedroom, but when you sat down to look at the view the glazing bar was at eye level. Very badly thought out.

That’s not true like, it takes ten minutes to walk to town from North Haven if you walk past the Glass Centre and the Uni. You’ve got Sea Road about ten minutes walk away, you’re on the sea front so any amount of pubs and restaurants on your doorstep, and you’re relatively close to Stadium of Light metro. There’s allsorts within walking distance.
It’s half an hours walk to Sea Road or the town mate, not ten mins.

No, that’s a new one to me. What was that? My main gripe about the windows was that there was this beautiful bay window in the bedroom, but when you sat down to look at the view the glazing bar was at eye level. Very badly thought out.

It’s half an hours walk to Sea Road or the town mate, not ten mins.

I related to the specification of the windows and a number of residents were trying to get the originals replaced under NHBC warranty. I don’t believe they were successful.

I related to the specification of the windows and a number of residents were trying to get the originals replaced under NHBC warranty. I don’t believe they were successful.
Mine were wind and water right, couldn’t really complain, just knacked the astonishing view.

What’s North Shields got to do with North Haven?

I’ve got a front seat view for the tall ships
One of my best memories was watching Look North and the lead story was a load of dolphins had swam into the Wear and were splashing about in between the piers. Got up, went to the window, and there they were!

Still, here in That London we’ve got Clapham Common :neutral:

One of my best memories was watching Look North and the lead story was a load of dolphins had swam into the Wear and were splashing about in between the piers. Got up, went to the window, and there they were!

Still, here in That London we’ve got Clapham Common :neutral:

Seals often just in front of sand point beach, seen an otter there (on the rocks) as well but that was 2/3 years back

Well similar property in a similar location designed by a sunderland lad, it’s me home by the sea wild card. Do ya not watch the tele mate.

North Shields - Baghdad
SR6 - Monaco
;)

Seals often just in front of sand point beach, seen an otter there (on the rocks) as well but that was 2/3 years back

North Shields - Baghdad
SR6 - Monaco
;)
I reckon George knows his stuff mate. He’s made a good living at it and it looks like he knows where the money is.
I heard today he’s also building on the old waters edge pub on the seafront.

That is the worry that the mint location would wear off a little and we'd start getting pissed off with lack of space. Which area did you go for?
Killingworth drive up Barnes. Probs paid a bit over the top for it as it was straight into closed bids as there was loads of people wanting it but it was everything we wanted. Big south facing garden, quiet, big rooms, location etc. We either wanted to be over near the sea front or near Barnes park for the bairns mate.

Killingworth drive up Barnes. Probs paid a bit over the top for it as it was straight into closed bids as there was loads of people wanting it but it was everything we wanted. Big south facing garden, quiet, big rooms, location etc. We either wanted to be over near the sea front or near Barnes park for the bairns mate.
Imagine living next to len.

Back