Non League Football

Owners putting money in. Decent game?
They give off an attendance of almost 1300 which nobody believed. As for the game, still struggling to fathom out how Spennymoor didn't win. If Spennymoor had gone in 4 up at half time nobody could have any complaints and they had several very good chances second half also. Gateshead scored two good goals out of nothing. Spennymoor keeper had nowt to do otherwise. As I keep saying... Goals win games. Glen Taylor for Spennymoor top league scorer but misses absolutely loads of chances, he should be on 35+ this season.

They give off an attendance of almost 1300 which nobody believed. As for the game, still struggling to fathom out how Spennymoor didn't win. If Spennymoor had gone in 4 up at half time nobody could have any complaints and they had several very good chances second half also. Gateshead scored two good goals out of nothing. Spennymoor keeper had nowt to do otherwise. As I keep saying... Goals win games. Glen Taylor for Spennymoor top league scorer but misses absolutely loads of chances, he should be on 35+ this season.
Was not there yesterday only go when it doesn't clash with our games seems they didn't play well yesterday but still got the result.

Last edited:
Was not there yesterday only go when it doesn't clash with our games seems they did play well yesterday but still got the result.

Gateshead I'd say were a 6/10 yesterday, but they got the job done. Spennymoor just fine margins, football is all about taking chances, they haven't done it in recent months

I hope Gateshead go on and win the league now, good luck to them

Last edited:
Gateshead I'd say were a 6/10 yesterday, but they got the job done. Spennymoor just fine margins, football is all about taking chances, they haven't done it in recent months

I hope Gateshead go on and win the league now, good luck to them
Fair play. Spenny often pkay well at Gateshead and dont get what they deserve. Outplayed them in a 1-1 draw a couple of years back. Gateshead are a good side and when they aren’t at their best their front 3 still give them a chance.

See that Zenith Sports Management (Durham City management company based in Australia) have reignited a pathetic slanging match with fans past and present on Twitter again.... And are now doing so from the club's official twitter account.

Absolutely dead club now. Bernard has killed it and this Zenith are the final nail in the coffin.
Time for a phoenix club

Last edited:

Back