Nixon reckons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that would be a fair deal for SD to make, if he gets us promoted he makes a bit of a profit while FPP still get a good deal for a championship club. I also believe that SD would like to stay on and run the club if FPP do take us over.

This is one of the reasons I think it's a bad idea to force him out now, we could lose any potential FPP deal and end up with a much worse deal with other investors when he cuts his losses.
The fans will not be the reason for the sale!donald would be the laughing stock of the footballindg directors/owners world that he craves to be a part of if he sold up early because of the fans....
An nar 2 things these 2 idiots Coton and Hill have been offered 2 or 3 players from a prem club, and they told the DOF they are not what we are looking for.
Then a championship chairman offers to assist us with 2 players who need 1st team experience and they are not what we need.
This is genuine and I no doubt will get a call for blabbing about this, but these 2 morons are taking the piss out of us.
SD has been told so many times over the last 6 month, but he will not have a word said about them.
I cant defend SD on this this is just madness.
OH and PS the one about the valuation is spot on. BTW
Is it not simply that we have a cap on wage level and the loan fee and wages are to high for dinalds taste?
Tbf I reckon 2 players will be here in the next 15 days, subject to medicals.
Your nee mad bob like!tad far fetched prediction hullmackem...... mad bob is the cassandra of SR51SU.

Last edited:
An nar 2 things these 2 idiots Coton and Hill have been offered 2 or 3 players from a prem club, and they told the DOF they are not what we are looking for.
Then a championship chairman offers to assist us with 2 players who need 1st team experience and they are not what we need.
This is genuine and I no doubt will get a call for blabbing about this, but these 2 morons are taking the piss out of us.
SD has been told so many times over the last 6 month, but he will not have a word said about them.
I cant defend SD on this this is just madness.
OH and PS the one about the valuation is spot on. BTW

I get the frustrations but it really makes no difference if the players we’re being offered are from the prem or championship.What matters is that we get players who will fit into PPs way of playing, and with the right work rate and attitude. We should no more than any that taking players just because they belong to prem clubs can often be a complete waste of time because they’re not ready or willing to put everything into SAFC.
If the alternative is a top league 1 player who is right up for it and will shine in this league, I’d rather bring him in than a Galloway, Clarke-Salter, Ovie Ejaria etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back