Nixon reckons...

Hearing a forward player is close, safcs interssted a lot.

Easy this Twitter shite like

Then when it doesn't happen

Hearing demands were too high, wanted first team football, didn't want to move to area.

Take your pick

yip

yes mate them 2 muppets did not even speak to him Bally did it, them 2 are a disgrace to our club.

At least you have explained why a prem club would be choosing to help us out of all the clubs in our league.

Not saying I believe you as there too many things before that made that difficult. But that explains the question I had.

Now I'm wondering why they wouldn't speak to a director of football at any point in the season never mind during the transfer window. Am I to believe they are that bad?

I don’t think this is the case now grumpy lad. They changed their mind a while back, if they wanted it they’d have it by now. 10m loan to them is like me lending someone 50p. From what Donald has said it’s just a case of sell to whoever and pay the loan back when you do, we have no interest and won’t be wasting any more time with it.

I've no idea, but wouldn't Donald want you to think that?

At least you have explained why a prem club would be choosing to help us out of all the clubs in our league.

Not saying I believe you as there too many things before that made that difficult. But that explains the question I had.

Now I'm wondering why they wouldn't speak to a director of football at any point in the season never mind during the transfer window. Am I to believe they are that bad?

I normally take what mad bob says with a skip full of salt, but I'd say there's too much details for this not to be true and that is very worrying (that they wouldn't speak to him)

You might be right but if you were going to fabricate it Roy would be the obvious name to come up with given his recent appointment being in the press and his SAFC connection.

The Watford link will probably be right but whose to say the players offered are any better than say Sterling from Spurs? There’s no need to be outraged we turned them down. If they were better standard then why not say who they are?

The Watford link will probably be right but whose to say the players offered are any better than say Sterling from Spurs? There’s no need to be outraged we turned them down. If they were better standard then why not say who they are?
Who was that forward from there who did feck all. Says it all I’ve forgotten his name.

I normally take what mad bob says with a skip full of salt, but I'd say there's too much details for this not to be true and that is very worrying (that they wouldn't speak to him)

I'm not sure but like you say if it was true would be worrying and would make no sense whatsoever. I mean they should be speaking to any club in the premiership that is looking to get experienced for some players.

What’s worrying is this is obv Donald’s mate and he’s having a go at the scouts implying that what the owner thinks. You can’t just gan signing every player a premiership team offer you. The Sterling comparison is spot on. There’s some reet ones on here like

Back