Nixon reckons...

What’s worrying is this is obv Donald’s mate and he’s having a go at the scouts implying that what the owner thinks. You can’t just gan signing every player a premiership team offer you. The Sterling comparison is spot on. There’s some reet ones on here like
I have a different view on Sterling. I think if Ross had had the balls to play him we’d have had someone with pace effort and technique but he was too scared to drop the terrible Grigg. Sterling wasn’t given enough of a chance and when he did it was out of position. I think Ross treated him pretty badly.

Does this not make you question SD with that pair of clowns at the club, marra? Every day they remain in positions of influence is a mark against him and his judgement.
YES but its the best of a bad job, as we don't have a new buyer yet. we have to accept what we have
So why not talk to the DoF at Watford and say ’thanks, but no thanks. Have you got any LB/RB etc we could use’?
Eric offered us 2 or 3 lads who could walk into our team, and they don't even have the decency to call him back.
Bally to the rescue of our name again, he had the decency to phone him.
Now believe it or not, I spoke to T Coton on Wed night he confirmed he had not rang Eric and said I quote " we did not fancy anyone in their squad. I said did you bother checking out what Eric was offering COTON said this NO because it was a mess on sorting out fee's etc I think it will be to much money wise.
I said it must be worth a call, no we have our targets and that's it bye.

Last edited:
YES but its the best of a bad job, as we don't have a new buyer yet. we have to accept what we have

Eric offered us 2 or 3 lads who could walk into our team, and they don't even have the decency to call him back.
Now believe it or not, I spoke to T Coton on Wed night he confirmed he had not rang Eric and said I quote " we did not fancy anyone in their squad. I said did you bother checking out what Eric was offering COTON said this NO because it was a mess on sorting out fee's etc I think it will be to much money wise.
Sorry marra I don’t think we should accept it. If things are as dysfunctional, discourteous and damaging to our reputation as you describe then the fans should absolutely be making their voices heard that this simply isn’t good enough. The fact that Donald clearly DOES find the performance of these people acceptable shows unequivocally that he’s not suitable to be in the position of chairman.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Usually I don’t believe Bob but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is how our recruitment team actually work, Coton and Hill and whoever is in the Mickey Mouse department have been stealing a living. This why Donald and co must go.

Last edited:

Loved Eric Wah me like....

Like a Fookin Rolls Royce....beautiful man...

Bob lad, on your next soiree with Stu can you have a word in his shell like. This just isn't good enough

I find it odd that Bob thinks our recruitment is shoddy and these two need to be given the boot. And yet thinks Donald, who hired and continues to employ them, is great and we’re all horrible fans for questioning him. Make your mind up Bob.
Got tbh, was thinking the same mesel

So let me get this right bob m8, you rang tony cotton to tell him how to do his job? Christ I didn't realise our club had fallen so far. Can u imagine a Liverpool supporter getting to ring their recruitment director to tell him who to buy.

Back