Nixon reckons...

Not so sure. I don't think they want/need to be involved at this level. Get promoted and the PL a possibility, I think they'd be back. If they weren't interested, they wouldn't have made the loan. We have no knowledge of any interest payable, but, even if there was, it would be trivial in relation to the annual earnings of the individuals involved. If they weren't interested at all, they'd simply have walked away by now.
I don’t think this is the case now grumpy lad. They changed their mind a while back, if they wanted it they’d have it by now. 10m loan to them is like me lending someone 50p. From what Donald has said it’s just a case of sell to whoever and pay the loan back when you do, we have no interest and won’t be wasting any more time with it.

Not so sure. I don't think they want/need to be involved at this level. Get promoted and the PL a possibility, I think they'd be back. If they weren't interested, they wouldn't have made the loan. We have no knowledge of any interest payable, but, even if there was, it would be trivial in relation to the annual earnings of the individuals involved. If they weren't interested at all, they'd simply have walked away by now.

100% this!
I don’t think this is the case now grumpy lad. They changed their mind a while back, if they wanted it they’d have it by now. 10m loan to them is like me lending someone 50p. From what Donald has said it’s just a case of sell to whoever and pay the loan back when you do, we have no interest and won’t be wasting any more time with it.

If they changed their mind,why make the loan?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's beyond belief but Donald might be...... .dare I say it telling the truth!.....that it is simply a loan and all they want is a return on their investment and a chance to see Don, the bearmoth of the business world in action....on second thoughts your explanation sound more plausible .
"bearmoth"? Wtf is "bearmoth"? A grizzly with wings? A moth with a taste for honey? I think we should be told....

Last edited:
An nar 2 things these 2 idiots Coton and Hill have been offered 2 or 3 players from a prem club, and they told the DOF they are not what we are looking for.
Then a championship chairman offers to assist us with 2 players who need 1st team experience and they are not what we need.
This is genuine and I no doubt will get a call for blabbing about this, but these 2 morons are taking the piss out of us.
SD has been told so many times over the last 6 month, but he will not have a word said about them.
I cant defend SD on this this is just madness.
OH and PS the one about the valuation is spot on. BTW
Donald out then Berb aye?

I'd be more worried if Donald said they were interested. Given the fact he is constantly spinning a line.

Ben James Greenhalgh (born 16 April 1992) is an English footballer who plays as a midfielder or striker for Tonbridge Angels. He is noted for winning the football reality show Football's Next Star, where he won a contract at Italian giants Inter Milan.

An nar 2 things these 2 idiots Coton and Hill have been offered 2 or 3 players from a prem club, and they told the DOF they are not what we are looking for.
Then a championship chairman offers to assist us with 2 players who need 1st team experience and they are not what we need.
This is genuine and I no doubt will get a call for blabbing about this, but these 2 morons are taking the piss out of us.
SD has been told so many times over the last 6 month, but he will not have a word said about them.
I cant defend SD on this this is just madness.
OH and PS the one about the valuation is spot on. BTW
I honestly didn't know we had a Director of Football. I'm surprised I've missed that. What is his (or her) name?

Back