Nissan

Wonder how long it will be before we stop production too. I work at Caterpillar in Leicester, we had a fire in the paint plant in January which shut us down for about 2 weeks. During that time we stockpiled loads of parts but I suspect in April we will start to have supply issues.

How do they do it properly? You need to slowly expose those low risk people and protect those at risk.
I see it better to allow people to get the virus beforehand, as this will eradicate the threat quicker. Quarantine everyone, they’ll build up no immunity and once they’re let out in public the whole cycle will start again causing another spike.
They do not know that catching the virus will give immunity. You are falling for the clap trap of the fascists. The less number that are infected, the less it will spread, they should have nipped it in the bud instead of doing nothing. Those who did that are in the best position now. We are not.

Thinks they have it and absolutely nothing wrong more would be my guess.
It's an easy time to get time off work.
The only thing is if anyone sees them out of the house or having guests then they're fucked
They do not know that catching the virus will give immunity. You are falling for the clap trap of the fascists. The less number that are infected, the less it will spread, they should have nipped it in the bud instead of doing nothing. Those who did that are in the best position now. We are not.
We're in exactky the same position as every other country bar s Korea.

Last edited:

Back