Nissan

Government needs too be bailing firms out (big time) to keep the economy ticking over.
Its about time firms started banking some money from their profits for rainy days,and while they are at it tell their workers to do the f***ing same.
What with ? the country is skint apparantly....
give owa man,a pittance of £108 billion was found so the poor folks of birmingham get home for tea 20 minutes earlier,so just imagine whats possible for things that are really needed by folks.

Last edited:
Its about time firms started banking some money from their profits for rainy days,and while they are at it tell their workers to do the f***ing same.

give owa man,a pittance of £108 billion was found so the poor folks of birmingham get home for tea 20 minutes earlier,so just imagine whats possible for things that are really needed by folks.
Yanks shook the money tree for 1.5trillion yesterday for the stock market

Government needs too be bailing firms out (big time) to keep the economy ticking over.
But I hope that companies use their own financial reserves before getting hand outs..,the likes of Virgin for example with its $21b yearly revenue I’m sure will have a canny pot of dosh laying about to dip into to keep them ticking over, but are already making noises about getting help! They can get to fuck!

Last edited:

They'll barely be making any profit in the UK. Not sure what the position is worldwide, but like a lot of MNE's, most of the profit tends to be eradicated by massive amounts of debt.

No need. Sunlit uplands will be here soon 😆

But I hope that companies use their own financial reserves before getting hand outs..,the likes of Virgin for example with its $21b yearly revenue I’m sure will have a canny pot of dosh laying about to dip into to keep them ticking over, but are already making noises about getting help!
Absolutely, shake the companies down for money first, it’s too easy just say we are skint if they are a big company and get a wass handout.
If virgin or ba want a handout say righto But the nation will take 3/4 of any profits for the next 25 years otherwise raise it from your investors or owners

But I hope that companies use their own financial reserves before getting hand outs..,the likes of Virgin for example with its $21b yearly revenue I’m sure will have a canny pot of dosh laying about to dip into to keep them ticking over, but are already making noises about getting help! They can get to fuck!
werent the banks stress tested after the 2008 shitfest? similar should be done in businesses employing thousands of workers.

werent the banks stress tested after the 2008 shitfest? similar should be done in businesses employing thousands of workers.
I’m pretty sure they are tested with various scenarios to see if they can adapt, with shareholder payouts and bankers bonuses cut to reduce impact. I’m sure the bankers not getting their bonuses will be coming cap in hand first when they can’t get their bonuses to pay off their dealers!

No need. Sunlit uplands will be here soon 😆
ah yes nowt to worry about then,and cheaper fish anarl,shame the £90 blue passports that will about as much use as a chocolate fire guard,at least the french made some money out of it 🇫🇷😁 folks can always take them on the primrose bus to blackpool to give them run out,those towers do look similar after all 😁😁
I’m pretty sure they are tested with various scenarios to see if they can adapt, with shareholder payouts and bankers bonuses cut to reduce impact. I’m sure the bankers not getting their bonuses will be coming cap in hand first when they can’t get their bonuses to pay off their dealers!
Boris will sort out with a nice tax cut if they suffer too much.

Last edited:
That's what is desirable. An element ignore the advice and help transmit the disease slowly rather than large sudden peaks

But what happens when Spain lifts the ban? Suddenly there is a massive spike and their health system collapses.
If they do it properly there is no reason that should happen. It’s us who are out of step with the rest of the world.

If they do it properly there is no reason that should happen. It’s us who are out of step with the rest of the world.
How do they do it properly? You need to slowly expose those low risk people and protect those at risk.
I see it better to allow people to get the virus beforehand, as this will eradicate the threat quicker. Quarantine everyone, they’ll build up no immunity and once they’re let out in public the whole cycle will start again causing another spike.

How do they do it properly? You need to slowly expose those low risk people and protect those at risk.
I see it better to allow people to get the virus beforehand, as this will eradicate the threat quicker. Quarantine everyone, they’ll build up no immunity and once they’re let out in public the whole cycle will start again causing another spike.
This is my view also . Usual shirkers at work self isolating already

They can still ship to Germany for now so running tonight and when they stop later they are maki them stay and train on other jobs in the zone it’s f***ing ridiculous

Back