Nissan

How do they do it properly? You need to slowly expose those low risk people and protect those at risk.
I see it better to allow people to get the virus beforehand, as this will eradicate the threat quicker. Quarantine everyone, they’ll build up no immunity and once they’re let out in public the whole cycle will start again causing another spike.
Everyone's high risk when there's no beds left

Will you still get paid if production stopped mate or just SSP?

I suspect they will pay us but we will then owe them hours. The union have told us to agree to nowt and sign nowt until they've spoken to them.
They can still ship to Germany for now so running tonight and when they stop later they are maki them stay and train on other jobs in the zone it’s f***ing ridiculous

We've built nowt for either line so far.

Last edited:
Good time for a union!
Hope all goes well for you mate!

Just clicked where your username came from onto 5th episode of first season of Gommorah got it on now :lol:

The union only got in last month. Thank fuck they did as we got shafted last year.
Good time for a union!
Hope all goes well for you mate!

Just clicked where your username came from onto 5th episode of first season of Gommorah got it on now :lol:

Episode 7 is on of my favourite TV episodes ever.

Episode 7 is on of my favourite TV episodes ever.

He's just talking to that lawyer bloke who I think has swooped the money that they want to buy that company...

I can see myself watching a canny bit in the next few weeks if we get locked down!
The union only got in last month. Thank fuck they did as we got shafted last year.

Imagine they will have a meeting setup fast as the rate this thing is progressing at I can see a total lock down soon.

The army has cancelled all exercises and events as they have been infected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back